Weapons & Equip Onyx Blaster MK. 2

Would you like to see this new weapon in an upcoming Terraria Update?

• Total voters

A v e r y

Terrarian
Hi, i have an idea for the upcoming Terraria update, "Onyx Blaster MK. 2!" A post-Moonlord weapon you can craft with (10 Luminite bars, 1 Megashark, and 1 Onyx Blaster) with this weapon you will be able to fire blasts like the "Onyx Blaster" currently does, only with the "Onyx Blaster MK. 2" these blasts will be "Heat seeking" piercing blasts dealing 90+ Damage to enemies. The "Onyx Blaster MK. 2" will also fire like the Existing "Laser Machine Gun" starting off slow and getting faster and faster until you take your finger off of the mouse clicker (Generally the left clicker).

- I hope you find my idea interesting, Thanks for reading

- MK Playz

i said in a coming update silly!
not the next one!
This makes literally no sense as a response to what Lord Garak said. Garak said that since the Celebration was too weak, Relogic gave it an upgrade.
Not because it's cool.
why are you fighting this
[doublepost=1555102713,1555102694][/doublepost]over some extra pixel
Why exactly do you think he's fighting you? 'o_O
As for my own opinion of this...
...Yeah, I'm of the same opinion as Garak.

A post-Moonlord weapon
Not including the tools, this would be the only craftable (and extremly overpowered) Post-ML weapon in the game, as Lord Garak said: "The Celebration only got an MKII because it was so lackluster previously", that it needed a replacement. Think of it as swapping out an old flip-phone for a new cell-phone. The cell is works better, looks nicer, and is better in quality than the old flip. The swap is LIKE an upgrade, but it isn't a true upgrade, if that makes sense.

Unless I’m wrong, we learned recently that the Celebration Mk II is a straight-up replacement for the Celebration, as I suspected. So that precedent is gone.
Oh, that would be a lot smarter.
...Also, I APPARENTLY skipped the part where this gun requires Luminite to make. Now that my brain's actually :red:in' functioning, I'm all for this weapon.
I really gotta start takin' breaks during suggestions. _~_

I like how Onyx Blaster is currently...it's an amazing weapon that can be used for most of Hard-mode already, don't see much of a need for a MK. II.
im sorry i should have just kept my mouth shut/this was obviously a bad idea
This however... Don't beat yourself up like that ;(
It's not that the idea is bad, at least IMO it's just because that Onyx Blaster is already in a fine place and isn't in much of a need for a crafting tree, I think we just see that the idea is just so unlikely to happen that people don't support it.

For example, someone making a post about adding an 8-bit Mario Pet, while it sounds awesome, it's extremely unlikely its going to happen because of copyright and stuff.

We all appreciate people who make suggestions here! It just means you care about Terraria ;)

There should be a gun that is similar to the BFG-9000 from Doom. The weapon should fire 1 large shot with massive amount of splash damage that utterly kills everything at a time.

There should be a gun that is similar to the BFG-9000 from Doom. The weapon should fire 1 large shot with massive amount of splash damage that utterly kills everything at a time.

@TheDoomSlayer

If you post on other member's suggestion Threads, it needs to be related to the topic. Posting your own different idea on another member's suggestion Thread is off topic and against Forum Rules.

You can create your own Thread for this idea if you wish. If you need help or assistance on creating a Thread, you can send me a PM by using the Link in my signature.

Having an endgame shotgun in some form could be neat, given that I'm pretty sure the previous best was the Tactical Shotgun. Having endgame variants of more weapon types would be nice. (By endgame I mean pillar or Moon Lord level)

Back
Top Bottom