OOC (OOC) Ferro et Sanguis

So, what's going on with this RP? I feel like Changing Flask needs a response, but I don't know. And considering what else is going on... I heard he's dealing with something right now, and if it's what I think it is, then I don't know when he'll be able to respond. However I'd like to get this RP going at least somewhat soon.

Sorry, I've been having other priorities in life right now, and I haven't been able to manage this roleplay and I doubt I will be able to anytime soon.

So what you're saying is if everybody in this isn't ok with this shutting down, then a second moderator would be needed?

Character Name: Rosy

Character Nickname: Ro

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 19

Character Appearance: She has short brown hair, blue glasses, wears a green jacket with a black t-shirt and brown shorts. She also wears tennis shoes.

Character Species: Human

Character Height: Slightly shorter than average

Character Weight: medium

Character Personality: She’s happy, upbeat, and naive. She tries to see the best in everyone, and wants to help as many people as she can. Unfortunately, she also has quite a temper, making you not want to upset her. She thinks Cresant is in the right.

Character Equipment: She wears a protective leather vest under her jacket. Carries a large medical bag with her wherever she goes. She also carries a dart gun with tranc, adrenilin, and halusination darts.

Character Abilities: She’s great at first aid, and is pretty smart as well.

Character Backstory: Don’t have one yet

Character Quirks: Loves coffee

Character Flaws: Not a great fighter.

Extras/Trivia:

...Most likely drop it, because Changing Flask has trouble with RP management, the ones I attempt just go to :red:, and I have no knowledge of Dragonwolf73's RP management skills.

The city of Mell is made up of 6 districts, each with a different purpose. Each district is elevated by large pillars.

District 1 is closest to the ocean, and is made up of fishing buildings.
District 2 is right next to District 1, and is made up of docks, warehouses and a small amount of cheap worker housing.
District 3 is built on top of District 1 and 2, and is made up of industrial buildings and offices.
District 4 is next to District 3, and has the Crescent Natural Power Generator which provides power for the city. It also contains the now unused oil drill, which was one of the first buildings constructed in Mell.
District 5 is built on top of District 3, and contains residential housing, along with some commercial areas.
District 6 is built on top of District 5, and houses the Mayor's mansion, as well as a Crescent-owned HQ for the city.

Last edited:
Hey, if you're bringing back this RP, then remember that Wisp had a character that wasn't accepted?
Character Name: Rosy

Character Nickname: Ro

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 19

Character Appearance: She has short brown hair, blue glasses, wears a green jacket with a black t-shirt and brown shorts. She also wears tennis shoes.

Character Species: Human

Character Height: Slightly shorter than average

Character Weight: medium

Character Personality: She’s happy, upbeat, and naive. She tries to see the best in everyone, and wants to help as many people as she can. Unfortunately, she also has quite a temper, making you not want to upset her. She thinks Cresant is in the right.

Character Equipment: She wears a protective leather vest under her jacket. Carries a large medical bag with her wherever she goes. She also carries a dart gun with tranc, adrenilin, and halusination darts.

Character Abilities: She’s great at first aid, and is pretty smart as well.

Character Backstory: Don’t have one yet

Character Quirks: Loves coffee

Character Flaws: Not a great fighter.

Extras/Trivia:

Back
Top Bottom