[Open] Terraria Story [Sign Up Now!]

John Egbert

Skeletron Prime
This is my first thread so constructive criticism is appreciated.
Now here's how to sign up

Player Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Abilities: (Can Backflip, Speedy, etc.)
Personality:
Armor of Choice:
Fighting Style:
Likes/Dislikes:

Example:
Player Name: Coolwo
Weapon of Choice: Molten Fury
Second/Backup Weapon: Platinum Shortsword
Abilities: Insanely Good Accuracy
Personality: AN overall nice guy, just don't get on his wrong side (;
Armor of Choice: Necro Armor/Cobalt Armor With Mask
Fighting Style: Shoots off arrows, then charges in for the kill
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Archery Dislikes: Backstabbers

Just try not to make someone too powerful.
And also note that personality/abilities/fighting style will determine where you start/enemies/friends

It was a normal day in Terraria. Coolwo was looking around the village with Brick, while Will was practicing shooting. And Necro, well no one really knows what he does in the dungeon. It was all normal, Until the ground split open.
(Insert Dun Dun DUNNNNNN Here)

Not yet

Nope

Seriously? :sigh:

Why??? :sigh:

Stop Plz:mad:

NOPE:merchantmad:

This will be epic:cool:

;( In my dreams

People in the Story!
Coolwo/Coolwo
Lord Llama/Will
Skeltron's Keeper/Necro
Brick Creeper/Brick

Last edited:
Well I might as well sign up

Player Name: Coolwo
Weapon of Choice: Muramasa
Abilities: Proficient at backfliping
Personality: A nice guy, but can get hot headed at times
Armor of Choice: Cobalt Armor with Helm
Fighting Style: Backflips while facing enemy cutting their face or flips forward and cuts their face, again
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Peace Dislikes: Backstabbers, War

Necro
Shotgun and mursama
Able to drink blood to heal himself and able to bring back the dead (they have to be dead for 24 hours) but often charges up on someone for the fun of tearing their flesh off also weak in morning but strong at night because he is a vampire (but onable to turn into a bat)
Someone who works for good but can go a little crazy at times
Necro chestplate and and boots but skeletrons skull
Well he is good with his shotgun but may charge up and use his mursama just cause
Like to rip off flesh and create a army of dead people dislike any form of currency

Brick
True Excalibur (when he carries it around it's normal Excalibur but when he's mad or enraged he can light in on fire/turn it into true Excalibur)
Master swordsman (can block arrows), Smart, can communicate with his sword.
Kind, generous (sometimes a little to optimistic). Will do anything to protect his friends/people he loves
Titanium
Let's just say lightsaber combat but with a flaming sword ;) (when he uses the sword in its true form he will shoot bolts of holy fire)
Likes anything covered in frosting
Dislikes people who lie and cheat

Is this good are do you want his pre-hard mode stuff?

All accepted!
This Wednesday I will begin writing the prologue and on Friday I will begin writing the first chapter

Not really sure what we're signing up for, but:
This is a story. Well, you tell me who you want to be and I'll write a story including everyone.
Just note that at the end, It will end with a fight and the epilogue will end with the survivor leaving/doing something like that and will never return. So sad... ;(

BUT A new player will join the world. :)
Perhaps another story?

Player Name: HeChaos
Weapon of Choice: Molten Fury & Muramasa
Abilities: (Can Backflip, Speedy, etc.) Proficient at Close-Combat
Personality: Indifferent with everyone, silent, evil.
Armor of Choice: Platinum Armor
Fighting Style: Close combat with Muramasa, long range 'assasinations' with the Molten Fury.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes people who have quite the same personality, dislikes people who disappoint him.

Player Name: HeChaos
Weapon of Choice: Molten Fury & Muramasa
Abilities: (Can Backflip, Speedy, etc.) Proficient at Close-Combat
Personality: Indifferent with everyone, silent, evil.
Armor of Choice: Platinum Armor
Fighting Style: Close combat with Muramasa, long range 'assasinations' with the Molten Fury.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes people who have quite the same personality, dislikes people who disappoint him.
So Necro isn't going to be alone
Accepted!

Player Name: MetaKnight
Weapon of Choice: Titanium Sword, Death Sickle
Abilities: Master at swordplay, speedy, can turn in to Shrek (jk with the last one :p)
Personality: Bored when I'm not doing something enjoyable, likes company when in a good mood but not so much when in a bad mood
Armor of Choice: Chlorophyte armor with mask
Fighting Style: Gets up close and tries to hit opponents (I'm using a sword, what else would I do), gets up close, hits, quickly backs away, repeats.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Anything chocolate except for dark, actually really anything sweet, video games. Dislikes: Coconut candy, bad video games, really annoying people

Last edited:
Player Name: MetaKnight
Weapon of Choice: Terra Blade, Paladin's Hammer (secondary)
Abilities: Master at swordplay, speedy, can turn in to Shrek (jk with the last one :p)
Personality: Bored when I'm not doing something enjoyable, likes company when in a good mood but not so much when in a bad mood
Armor of Choice: Chlorophyte Mask, Turtle Scalemail, Hallowed Greaves
Fighting Style: Gets up close and tries to hit opponents (I'm using a sword, what else would I do), gets up close, hits, quickly backs away, repeats.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Anything chocolate except for dark, actually really anything sweet, video games. Dislikes: Coconut candy, bad video games, really annoying people
Not to burst your bubble but he seems op

Player Name: Lizardead
Weapon of Choice: Ivy Hook
Second/Backup Weapon: Suspicious Looking Eye/Other hostile mob summoning item (It depends on biome)
Abilities: Can't attack. Instead, he breathes out a weird, yellowed gas (sort of like mustard gas) that hurts people and messes them up a bit mentally. However, this gas doesn't take a lot to get rid of besides fanning it away/introducing another, more solid gas.
Personality: Really laid back and casual. However he really likes to mess with people, so he'll often tick off somebody if he just met them.
Armor of Choice: Jungle Armour?
Fighting Style: Usually just grapples around while breathing mustard gas and screaming like a idiot
Likes: Screwing with people, Whatever screwed-up religion the Lizahrd Temple is based on, Exploration
Dislikes: Smoke, The Corruption/Crimson (Both are centered around rot/decaying substances, another thing he hates)

Last edited:
Name: Zeek
Preferred weapon type: swords and magic
Primary Weapons: Terra Blade (starts w/ katana, then Blade of Grass, then night's edge, then uses Excalibur then True nights edge, then Terra blade)
Secondary weapons: diamond staff, and any tome he gets his hands on, ESPECIALLY crystal storm and Magnet sphere
Abilities: Telepathy; but horrible at it, can shoot beams with any sword and swords that already have sword beams have enhanced beams, demon eyes don't attack him
Preferred armor: sets with 3 headpieces for switching class bonuses, Ankh shield when obtained
Personality: lighthearted, optimistic, and childish. Very polite, and a fun person to be around.
Fighting style: Rush in, sword slashing, or medium range shooting projectiles
Likes: video games, breaking the 4th wall, demon eyes, the color green, candy, good friends with the guide
Dislikes: evil, vegetables, loud places, The Twins, Armored Skeletons (before aquiring Ankh shield)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom