(Opinionated Poll) Organizing Posts Based on Their Frequencies

Should there be a way to organize posts in threads based on their frequencies?

• Total voters

The Real Bryan

The Destroyer
Hello, Terrarians! This starting post may be short, but I am feeling quite curious, and have wondered to myself: “Would Forum Terrarians like a way to organize posts on threads based on how often they appear,” such as the frequencies of posts about the new “bullet hell” boss, or how about the release date for an update? I would like to see how people would react to this question, as I know that programming and implementing such a tool would be extremely tedious and difficult to even be worth it. Happy voting, Terrarians! ~;)

Last edited:
That depends, can you define 'how often they appear'?
I'm not sure what kind of sorting/organising method you're talking about.

If it's the amount of replies, you can sort them in replies instead. if it's only about recent activity, it's already sorted by last reply by default.
The posts you seem to talk about are official announcements. which can be found in this section: Developer News & Announcements

What darthmorf said. This is the kind of pattern recognition that a human can easily do, but an algorithm can't. A thread talking about a full Cthulhu boss might have the title 'Cthulhu boss', 'A new final boss', or 'A cool idea I had'. Meanwhile, you couldn't just search for the name Cthulhu in every post, because it comes up in many different contexts that aren't suggestions beaten half to death.

Hello, Terrarians! This starting post may be short, but I am feeling quite curious, and have wondered to myself: “Would Forum Terrarians like a way to organize posts on threads based on how often they appear,” such as the frequencies of posts about the new “bullet hell” boss, or how about the release date for an update? I would like to see how people would react to this question, as I know that programming and implementing such a tool would be extremely tedious and difficult to even be worth it. Happy voting, Terrarians! ~;)
Hi Bryan, if I’m understanding this correctly it seems like a suggestion more for the forums than a suggestion to add to the game. If so, I can move this out of the suggestions section. Let me know as I may not be completely understanding.

Hi Bryan, if I’m understanding this correctly it seems like a suggestion more for the forums than a suggestion to add to the game. If so, I can move this out of the suggestions section. Let me know as I may not be completely understanding.

Hello, Unit One. Thank you for figuring out my mistake of placing this thread into the suggestions for the game section, and not simply creating it in one of the community sections. If you can, you are allowed to move this thread out of the suggestions section. ~;)

Hello, Unit One. Thank you for figuring out my mistake of placing this thread into the suggestions for the game section, and not simply creating it in one of the community sections. If you can, you are allowed to move this thread out of the suggestions section. ~;)
Thanks. It’s been moved to Forum Help and Feedback section.

Back
Top Bottom