Opinions on the Fan Vanities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree in part. However I feel it is a bit of a push to call them uncreative. The timeless traveller for example is an interesting idea that pays homage to Terraria's long history of free updates and the hope that it will be played for many years in the future. I feel like when people voted they voted for whichever one they felt was coolest(which is a valid way to vote) however the people who wanted vanities that were of a style that was either extremely limited or not available would of course feel hard done by by the results. For example the lack of feminine outfits though not a major issue with the game is something that me and many other players would like to see change. So seeing another edgy group get added can be frustrating. There is nothing we can do about it though. And in the end the majority of people are at least predominantly happy with the results. I may not be but I can at least acknowledge the quality and the thought that did go into the designs that won.

They aren't the choices I would have made but I think the first 2 are extremely well-crafted for what they are and accept them for that reason. However I think the third is redundant and too similar to the first. I wish more developer choices were included, perhaps we would have gotten more of the uniquer options that way.

They aren't the choices I would have made but I think the first 2 are extremely well-crafted for what they are and accept them for that reason. However I think the third is redundant and too similar to the first. I wish more developer choices were included, perhaps we would have gotten more of the uniquer options that way.
Naturally people think "if I can't have this plague doctor - reaper, I'll have the other" and put both in their top 3 votes. That's the flaw with this voting style :(

Also I get that I’m overly harsh. And I need to cool it. I got mad when I didn’t like the entries and that’s kinda stupid. I’m not retracting my opinion and I’ll hold to it, but I do apologize for attacking artists, a thing I have always refrained from doing as I understand how much it sucks to have what you do put down your whole life. I doubt any of the creators will see this as they aren’t particularly active on the forums. But I’m sorry for being a :red:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom