• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader OpswordsII

What would you like me to add in the mod?

• Trower Weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summoner Weapons

• Accesories

• Tiles

• Total voters

Scratch Lunin

Skeletron Prime
Move your mouse to the three dots with the downwards arrow labeled 'Insert'. Click it, then scroll down to 'Spoiler'. Click that, and you should get something like this:
[SPOILER="Insert Spoiler Title Here"][/SPOILER]
Click between the two square brackets ][ on the right, and press Enter. Now type whatever you want into the spoiler.

Example:
Indeed it is.

Format:
[SPOILER="This is a spoiler."] Indeed it is. [/SPOILER]

sangar

Terrarian
Move your mouse to the three dots with the downwards arrow labeled 'Insert'. Click it, then scroll down to 'Spoiler'. Click that, and you should get something like this:
[SPOILER="Insert Spoiler Title Here"][/SPOILER]
Click between the two square brackets ][ on the right, and press Enter. Now type whatever you want into the spoiler.

Example:
Indeed it is.

Format:
[SPOILER="This is a spoiler."] Indeed it is. [/SPOILER]

Many thanks

perrogalan

Terrarian
Genial, ¿sabes cómo puedo aprender a hacer mods, podría ayudarme si me enseñas te puedo ayudar :D? tengo no muchas ideas para ser sincero pero mi principal idea es añadir tribus y monooos.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello moderators, I would like to remove the poll from this forum, since it is wrong
Hi @sangar, I removed the poll for you. Next time, you can use the Report button to make the request. That will insure that the forum staff receives the request. The Report button is under every post, next to the Edit button.

1596856288146.png

Top Bottom