tModLoader Remnant Of The Ancients

What would you like me to add in the mod?

• Total voters
Move your mouse to the three dots with the downwards arrow labeled 'Insert'. Click it, then scroll down to 'Spoiler'. Click that, and you should get something like this:
[SPOILER="Insert Spoiler Title Here"][/SPOILER]
Click between the two square brackets ][ on the right, and press Enter. Now type whatever you want into the spoiler.

Example:
Indeed it is.

Format:
[SPOILER="This is a spoiler."] Indeed it is. [/SPOILER]

Move your mouse to the three dots with the downwards arrow labeled 'Insert'. Click it, then scroll down to 'Spoiler'. Click that, and you should get something like this:
[SPOILER="Insert Spoiler Title Here"][/SPOILER]
Click between the two square brackets ][ on the right, and press Enter. Now type whatever you want into the spoiler.

Example:
Indeed it is.

Format:
[SPOILER="This is a spoiler."] Indeed it is. [/SPOILER]

Many thanks

Genial, ¿sabes cómo puedo aprender a hacer mods, podría ayudarme si me enseñas te puedo ayudar :D? tengo no muchas ideas para ser sincero pero mi principal idea es añadir tribus y monooos.

Hello moderators, I would like to remove the poll from this forum, since it is wrong
Hi @sangar, I removed the poll for you. Next time, you can use the Report button to make the request. That will insure that the forum staff receives the request. The Report button is under every post, next to the Edit button.

1596856288146.png

Back
Top Bottom