Optima Mod HomePage!

-+-Absolution Mod-+-
Optima's Absolution Mod

As of this post it provides 3 Bosses, 33 items, 3 Buffs, and 1 Tile.
It also adds a new town NPC and two new enemies.

The NPC currently sells Post-MoonLord items for Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit(Only after a certain boss is defeated)

--------

Current Mods with cross content:
Thorium
Spirit
Calamity

--------

Planned Content:
The Creator has said that they/she/he is teaming up with Elements of Life, Endgame Mod, Fading Light Mod, and Nightshade Mod. I suspect that cross mod content will come for those mods soon.

-------
Items:
Artifact Temple for new characters, this can be used to craft one of two items that will give your early game a boost.
Heart of Absolution: Increase HP by 2, Ten of these can be used.
Three Cosmetic Armors
Burning Hope Armors
Powerful Wings
And more (I'll add more items from the mod when I'm less lazy.
Bosses:
I'll do this later when I'm less lazy.

Pictures: I'm still too lazy to do this add these.

-------

Compatibility:
Should be compatible with most mods.

Further more on the content in this game, i currently just glanced at the Celestial blade and i LOVE the design of it. but how do i prove my overall everlasting eternal power to it?

Further more on the content in this game, i currently just glanced at the Celestial blade and i LOVE the design of it. but how do i prove my overall everlasting eternal power to it?
Curently there isnt anyway actually unless your name is LightShiro__

So I have a small problem if I can post this here.
The mod doesn't work for me in multiplayer anymore, it does work in singleplayer.

This is what I get:
[14:02:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: EssenceOfOptima v0.1.6.7
[14:02:02] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UIImage..ctor(Texture2D texture)
at EssenceOfOptima.UI.LegendaryResourceBar.OnInitialize() in EssenceOfOptima\UI\LegendaryResourceBar.cs:line 30
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
at EssenceOfOptima.EssenceOfOptima.Load() in EssenceOfOptima.cs:line 78
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[14:02:02] [1/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading EssenceOfOptima
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UIImage..ctor(Texture2D texture)
at EssenceOfOptima.UI.LegendaryResourceBar.OnInitialize() in EssenceOfOptima\UI\LegendaryResourceBar.cs:line 30
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
at EssenceOfOptima.EssenceOfOptima.Load() in EssenceOfOptima.cs:line 77
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

I love this mod (especially the Hellwing Launcher) and want to play it with others.
Help?

The invite link doesn't work anymore so I've come here to ask: how do I summon the essence of tribute? The page on the boss checklist mod doesn't exist.
1605294307596.png

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this mod has been canceled during August 2020.

The invite link doesn't work anymore so I've come here to ask: how do I summon the essence of tribute? The page on the boss checklist mod doesn't exist.
Optima has taken down the server, so that is why the invite doesn't work anymore.
I am not sure myself, however, if I recall, it would naturally spawn at any point of the game.

I do not know what will be of this mod in the future, however, I do hope that he's doing well.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this mod has been canceled during August 2020.

Optima has taken down the server, so that is why the invite doesn't work anymore.
I am not sure myself, however, if I recall, it would naturally spawn at any point of the game.

I do not know what will be of this mod in the future, however, I do hope that he's doing well.
Ah, OK, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom