Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 527
  • FlamingCrystalGauntlet.png
    FlamingCrystalGauntlet.png
    435 bytes · Views: 509
Last edited:
Hey man, i've started another playthrough with your mod and a few others and i've just killed the slime queen on expert and it was really cool! The rewards and those arrows are by far my best weapon right now. Keep it up!

Hey so 1.4 added a Queen Slime, so could you maybe perhaps change this boss? That would make the boss have some more apparency in the mod. Also, since I'm not working on my mod, I could help you a little bit.

Hey so 1.4 added a Queen Slime, so could you maybe perhaps change this boss? That would make the boss have some more apparency in the mod. Also, since I'm not working on my mod, I could help you a little bit.
its funny cuz my queen slime released before the 1.4 ver and yes i would accept all the help since i just recruited a spriter

Hey man, i've started another playthrough with your mod and a few others and i've just killed the slime queen on expert and it was really cool! The rewards and those arrows are by far my best weapon right now. Keep it up!
Thanks Alot dude im working on more pre-hardmode weapons right now and a new biome and ore so expect new stuff soon!

Hey, just started playing this mod and I got a problem with one thing so far. Essence of Tribute spawns as soon as i enter the world and I cannot do anything about and when it kills me it doesn't despawn and keeps on killing me. I don't know if i did something wrong (Doubt that since it's a fresh world and a fresh character), or if it is something else.

Hey, just started playing this mod and I got a problem with one thing so far. Essence of Tribute spawns as soon as i enter the world and I cannot do anything about and when it kills me it doesn't despawn and keeps on killing me. I don't know if i did something wrong (Doubt that since it's a fresh world and a fresh character), or if it is something else.
Thank you so much for that piece of info i am currently working on a new way of making it spawn and am fixing the aether wyvern cuz he's fked up so thanks alot!

Optima do you think a summon item would work better for him? I had to uninstall your mod due to the Essence of Tribute. Or make a thing you need to break like a Jar of Souls or something.

Edit: When you get the chance you need to move this mod, I'll comment any suggestions I have for you then.

Last edited:
Optima do you think a summon item would work better for him? I had to uninstall your mod due to the Essence of Tribute. Or make a thing you need to break like a Jar of Souls or something.

Edit: When you get the chance you need to move this mod, I'll comment any suggestions I have for you then.
yea i just fixed the essence of tribute and alot of other bugs dude lol it was pretty annoying tbh

yea i just fixed the essence of tribute and alot of other bugs dude lol it was pretty annoying tbh
As is most bug fixes... the hateful part of coding... sifting through dozens of lines of code.
If It's fixed I'll reinstall it, When do you plan to add a indepth wiki/forum guide?

To Those Wondering:
This is the Absolution Mod on the terraria modloader browser.

Currently it adds 3 Bosses, 33 items, 3 buffs, 1 tile.
Some of these items are Pre-hardmode wings, Thorium/Calamity crossmod content, Spirit Mod Crossmod content.

Keep in mind that this is a WIP Mod, Optima seems to be doing something similar to Qwertys Bosses and Items, where they add things that they think would work into the game that can be fun and quirky to use, as well as new [Future] biomes and more. From what I see, as of this post they are currently active and working on this mod, adding interesting content and fighting the bugs that occasionally pop up from their mods.

Compatibility:
So far it has worked with most popular large mods, it should be compatible with just about everything, you can however expect bugs as the mod creator slowly patches them out.

About The Creator: Optima is a bit slow about updating the Optima[Absolution] modpage, however if you look at the Absolution page on TModloader mod browser Optima will show the change log with each update so you will know what Optima changes or fixes.

Hey friend, the problem was fixed and now can only be summoned with the jar!

To Those Wondering:
This is the Absolution Mod on the terraria modloader browser.

Currently it adds 3 Bosses, 33 items, 3 buffs, 1 tile.
Some of these items are Pre-hardmode wings, Thorium/Calamity crossmod content, Spirit Mod Crossmod content.

Keep in mind that this is a WIP Mod, Optima seems to be doing something similar to Qwertys Bosses and Items, where they add things that they think would work into the game that can be fun and quirky to use, as well as new [Future] biomes and more. From what I see, as of this post they are currently active and working on this mod, adding interesting content and fighting the bugs that occasionally pop up from their mods.

Compatibility:
So far it has worked with most popular large mods, it should be compatible with just about everything, you can however expect bugs as the mod creator slowly patches them out.

About The Creator: Optima is a bit slow about updating the Optima[Absolution] modpage, however if you look at the Absolution page on TModloader mod browser Optima will show the change log with each update so you will know what Optima changes or fixes.

you did it for me haha thanks! also i teamed up with 4 more mods! Elements of life,Endgame Mod,Fading Light Mod and Nightshade Mod!

I plan to add more detail when I'm not so lazy, such as Images and better indepth list with things in spoilers and such, but that will happen later :p

Back
Top Bottom