Other Option for Critter Droppings?

Doo you support this?

• ~Nope. This suggestion is bull***t.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • ~This idea stinks, but I can support it!

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • ~I don't give a crap.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
This is a crap suggestion. Literally. That's what this thread is about. Brace yourself.

Okay, so the mini Pirates you summon with the Pirate Staff leave droppings everywhere. It's disgusting and I want to be able to disable their dastardly droppings. But an option that affects the visual effects of a single item? That's not gonna happen. So that got me thinking... how could I make it a more useful option? The answer is Critters.

What I propose is that we have an option to enable/disable animal (and Pirate) droppings, set to off by default. When enabled, Critters such as Bunnies, Squirrels, and Birds will occasionally (about every 30 seconds or so) leave their leavings on the ground, and Pirates will, um, perform their extra dooties. Now, why would anyone in their right mind turn this option on? Well, realism for one thing, but I, personally, want to have an excuse for killing Critters that wander into my houses. I don't really know how this will be received, which is why I posted this thread, but more options can't hurt, right?

Feedback is appreciated, and so are dung puns. Respond to the poll as accurately as you can.

Suggestions made in comments:
* Fertilizer. Makes stuff grow faster.
* Stepping in it will give the players the Stinky debuff. (TO)
* New Desert critter: Dung Beetle. (TO)
* The Dog pet leaving yellow Snow in the snow biome. (TO)

Last edited:
Of all the suggestions ever made, yours is the :red:tiest. I am pondering if it's something to be proud of or not.

Anyway, I'd not be against it if had a use. Wouldn't like stepping in useless :red: all the time. Not to mention dragging my :red:ty feet through my house.
I like CommonZebra's idea.

To be honest , I don't really like this idea , you usually have great ideas that I like , but this one is just , too weird , yeah it would be cool to be able to turn off pirate minion poop , but still , all the critters pooping and leaving behind steaming piles? I don't like that.
Anyway , that is just my opinion.
Sorry , no support.

To be honest , I don't really like this idea , you usually have great ideas that I like , but this one is just , too weird , yeah it would be cool to be able to turn off pirate minion poop , but still , all the critters pooping and leaving behind steaming piles? I don't like that.
Anyway , that is just my opinion.
Sorry , no support.
If you don't like it, you can always toggle it off...

Remember: If you don't like the idea, it means you're fine with Pirate minions making potty all over everywhere you go.

At least if this gets added, you can turn it off.

If you don't like it, you can always toggle it off...

Ofcourse I can , but some other person would be mad just for the feature's existence (Critter feces) + Critters pooping is just as good of an idea as the idea of the player and the NPCs taking a dump.

Remember: If you don't like the idea, it means you're fine with Pirate minions making potty all over everywhere you go.

At least if this gets added, you can turn it off.
It's okay for ONE thing to have that , since the joke isn't repeated (It's gross but bearable) , but when you put the whole critter feces thing , it kinda gets out of hand (If you turn it off you don't get the pirate minion poop thing too). This is getting a little like the Six Mane suggestion , if we have one thing , we should have ALL the things!

Ofcourse I can , but some other person would be mad just for the feature's existence (Critter feces) + Critters pooping is just as good of an idea as the idea of the player and the NPCs taking a dump.
People who get mad over the inclusion of a feature they can easily ignore are the operational definition of "party poopers". Pun not intended.

Back
Top Bottom