Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Dragon

• Conduit of the Desert

• I don't like it (comment)

• Total voters
Send me the sprites, I'll upload them and send @Bubby Aurora the links.
[doublepost=1545060621,1545060350][/doublepost]
That sounds counter-intuitive. The Twins aren't meant to be a challenge at that stage; each boss and enemy is a piece of a specific puzzle. They can't fit in multiple places. The closest we've come to such concepts is Expert mode and frankly we needn't go any further.

Frankly I don't really understand your suggestion beyond that. Why do you want to push the Twins past endgame? What's the point of adding new bosses if they serve the same purpose in the timeline?
They're optional bosses, they don't do anything besides drop you some free loot. Just like all prehardmode bosses minus WOF and Skeletron (you need to beat Skeletron to summon Lunatic Cultist). I'm not adding challenge, I'm adding things you can do. Because at this point, people who've done everything have none of those.

They're optional bosses, they don't do anything besides drop you some free loot. Just like all prehardmode bosses minus WOF and Skeletron (you need to beat Skeletron to summon Lunatic Cultist). I'm not adding challenge, I'm adding things you can do. Because at this point, people who've done everything have none of those.
People who have done everything have by definition run out of things to do, this wouldn't change that as they would simply take a tiny bit longer to run out of things to do. On principle I'm against "adding things you can do" unless they serve a very specific purpose; we should be focusing on quality of life, as 3.6 is doing.

People who have done everything have by definition run out of things to do, this wouldn't change that as they would simply take a tiny bit longer to run out of things to do. On principle I'm against "adding things you can do" unless they serve a very specific purpose; we should be focusing on quality of life, as 3.6 is doing.
Tiny bit!? A TINY BIT!? ARE YOU CALLING MY IDEA LAME!? PEOPLE ALWAYS LOVE CHECKING OUT NEW STUFF! Games are for fun, not winning. And if you go by the philosophy that "winning is more fun," you are so freaking wrong. If Terraria isn't fun, it serves no purpose. Thus fore, if someone dislikes it, that doesn't change anything either. Sense of taste had a lot of hate too: let the devs decide if any of these are going to be added in.

Tiny bit!? A TINY BIT!? ARE YOU CALLING MY IDEA LAME!? PEOPLE ALWAYS LOVE CHECKING OUT NEW STUFF! Games are for fun, not winning. And if you go by the philosophy that "winning is more fun," you are so freaking wrong. If Terraria isn't fun, it serves no purpose. Thus fore, if someone dislikes it, that doesn't change anything either. Sense of taste had a lot of hate too: let the devs decide if any of these are going to be added in.
I honestly don't know whether this is meant to address my criticism. It doesn't seem to be related in any tangible way.

@Bubby Aurora, please try not to get worked up so much. In my opinion you may be taking things too personally. That can be easy to do when you care about your suggestion, but when you start lashing out and yelling in all caps accusing others of calling your idea lame when nothing near that was said, that’s when there begins to be a problem.

From my perspective all the comments in this thread regarding your suggestion have been straight-forward and respectful. Take a moment, perhaps re-read things, going in with the thought that others here are simply discussing pros and cons of your suggestion, not trying to deride it.

@Bubby Aurora, please try not to get worked up so much. In my opinion you may be taking things too personally. That can be easy to do when you care about your suggestion, but when you start lashing out and yelling in all caps accusing others of calling your idea lame when nothing near that was said, that’s when there begins to be a problem.

From my perspective all the comments in this thread regarding your suggestion have been straight-forward and respectful. Take a moment, perhaps re-read things, going in with the thought that others here are simply discussing pros and cons of your suggestion, not trying to deride it.
I understand.

However, I try re-reading it, and it still seems like non-constructive criticism to me.

Edit: The reason I seem genuinely unable to take some criticism (constructive or not) is because I'm paranoid, I have trust issues, I'm stubborn, I'm ambitious and hate watching people try to butt in on my 'dreams,' I lead myself to believe that most people who try to criticize my work are trying to control me, and for some reason most posts saying that something about my work needs to be changes or that the poster doesn't like a part of my work stresses me out big time. I often devalue posts like these and their posters, like a narcissist devalues people who do something wrong. Genuinely, I hate most criticism.

Last edited:
I understand.

However, I try re-reading it, and it still seems like non-constructive criticism to me.

Edit: The reason I seem genuinely unable to take some criticism (constructive or not) is because I'm paranoid, I have trust issues, I'm stubborn, I'm ambitious and hate watching people try to butt in on my 'dreams,' I lead myself to believe that most people who try to criticize my work are trying to control me, and for some reason most posts saying that something about my work needs to be changes or that the poster doesn't like a part of my work stresses me out big time. I often devalue posts like these and their posters, like a narcissist devalues people who do something wrong. Genuinely, I hate most criticism.
I understand, and thanks for your honesty. It's not my decision and entirely up to you, but there's nothing that says you must present your suggestions to the world. There's always the option to make them just for yourself. If you like making them, continue making them, but please realize that if you put them out for others to see you will receive criticism. And if you do choose to share your suggestions with others, I'd encourage you to keep your self-described traits in mind when reading the criticism.

I understand, and thanks for your honesty. It's not my decision and entirely up to you, but there's nothing that says you must present your suggestions to the world. There's always the option to make them just for yourself. If you like making them, continue making them, but please realize that if you put them out for others to see you will receive criticism. And if you do choose to share your suggestions with others, I'd encourage you to keep your self-described traits in mind when reading the criticism.
Alright.

rip

im new here so i dont really know what im doing
Welcome! Also you should probably stop posting off topic things in the suggestion threads. You can get warned for repeated off topic posting!

If you like, you can share your opinion on my suggestion so far.

I always think new ideas are cool, think you have some

like the desert one, there was never really a desert boss except for the Sand Elemental

Last edited:
And if you go by the philosophy that "winning is more fun," you are so freaking wrong.
I personally say winning is more fun if you earn it. But i feel like if you dont earn it it's not fun. I go by the philosophy "Winning is only fun if you earn it." Though that is just me

Anyways im getting off topic. But i really like this! I hope to see the sprites soon

That's right, i took about an hour JUST to make these sprites to summon the Wyvern King OOF. these are really prototypes i really make prototype stuff
upload_2018-12-21_23-50-52.png

[doublepost=1545457931,1545457858][/doublepost]OOF i didn't actually copy the real one
upload_2018-12-21_23-51-53.png
ok there are da real ones

Back
Top Bottom