Mobile Orange Zapinator

ALostCamel

Terrarian
I have been trying to get the orange zapinator for almost a week now, spending almost 12 hours a day(don't judge me), waiting for the traveling merchant to sell it to me in hardmode. But every time he sells me something else. I get that It is extremely rare but he sold me the super star shooter almost 3 times in a real life day and the sergeant united shield and the red gi thing like 7 times a day. I checked the wiki and those items are categorized the same level of rarity but the orange zapinator never shows up in his inventory. I used good luck potions and gnomes to help me but nothing has worked. I don't know if I am just a very unlucky person or it is a legit problem. Is this the same for anyone else?

It consider to be a very rare item to earn so just try at least because don’t think it a bug and is just bad luck

I have been trying to get the orange zapinator for almost a week now, spending almost 12 hours a day(don't judge me), waiting for the traveling merchant to sell it to me in hardmode. But every time he sells me something else. I get that It is extremely rare but he sold me the super star shooter almost 3 times in a real life day and the sergeant united shield and the red gi thing like 7 times a day. I checked the wiki and those items are categorized the same level of rarity but the orange zapinator never shows up in his inventory. I used good luck potions and gnomes to help me but nothing has worked. I don't know if I am just a very unlucky person or it is a legit problem. Is this the same for anyone else?
this never happened to me. in fact, i got it three times on a row without even bothering, so it may just be a luck thing. (p.s: i didnt use any items that increased luck.)

Back
Top Bottom