Orange's Terraria Buildings

Orange!!!

Terrarian
FfOSgQ8.jpg

Hello everyone!
Here is Orange,an ordinary Terraria player.
this page will contain my buildings and i hope you like that
some of the pictures may be edited,but i'm sure they are all from this game
now let's start!

The beautiful build has exceeded my imagination (although I have seen it in other places, it still amazes me). The next building must also be epic 。I like you, orange!

These are just fabulous. To point out a few that I particularly like
this last one that you've posted has so much detail in such a small space, it just looks amazing. it is the very high end of micro builds that only a few people can hope to achieve.
Also the mountain in a bottle, the way you did the reflection with water and walls is genius. Absolutely amazing builds.

8beef9faaf51f3de9f64cc8699eef01f38297971.jpg

Peach Blossom
yeah it seems that this is sakura
but to be honest,when i was building it, i was thinking that i'm going to make a peach tree
in fact, both China and Japan have sakura,but of course, the ones in Japan are more famous

Last edited:
These are just fabulous. To point out a few that I particularly like
this last one that you've posted has so much detail in such a small space, it just looks amazing. it is the very high end of micro builds that only a few people can hope to achieve.
Also the mountain in a bottle, the way you did the reflection with water and walls is genius. Absolutely amazing builds.
thanks so much for a detailed reply.
“能以径寸之木,为宫室、器皿、人物,以至鸟兽、木石,罔不因势象形,各具情态 ”
This is surely a wonderful skill for terraria building.if you really like that, it's my pleasure tp make more

Back
Top Bottom