tModLoader Orchid Mod

Hey, I'm having a problem with the mod involving me not being able to move around when the mod is enabled. If its off, I can move. Ive tried restarting my pc, disabling and reenabling. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and i still cant move.

Gambler class
A new deck system and card system with a better UI.

Gambler Glove
A class weapon that can be upgrade.
Each Gambler Glove can hold:
-card (can hold 20 in the deck and can held 2 in the hand for the starter)
-Chip slot (the starter can stack 5 chips and stack 3 times)
-Dice slot

New card types
Battle (red) Used to deal damage to the enemies.
Support (green) Used to get help full buff for you or the other players in multiplayers.
Gambler (blue) Used such throw with the dice or attack using the chips.

Alchemist class
New mixing system.
For mixing is request a mixing set.
Each mixing set can:
-mixing with potions (2 potions on the starter)
-using times (7 times on the starter)

Bug with lily tunic.
Boss checklist, Max Stack Plus Extra, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Orchid Mod.
Capture 2022-07-22 00_04_36.png

- Internal changes, potential 1.4 port
Seeing this in the upcoming content section really makes me happy, I've been considering this mod's classes for some characters and want to be able to try the mod first. Good luck with porting when you start on it!

Seeing this in the upcoming content section really makes me happy, I've been considering this mod's classes for some characters and want to be able to try the mod first. Good luck with porting when you start on it!
The mod has already been ported to 1.4 !
I just need to update this page ^^'

The mod has already been ported to 1.4 !
I just need to update this page ^^'
That's great to hear! I might actually start on a run with it while waiting for some sort of indication that Thorium has updated, just so I can do something when I'm not busy with my other runs ^- ^

I'm glad that this mod is ported now. I really like all the unique content it adds! With that in mind, I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Right now Storm Spirit lacks its own banner. Could you add one, please?

2. I am surprised that Duke Fishron doesn't drop a shaman weapon. In the base game the boss can drop a weapon for every class, so could you add a shaman weapon for him to drop? Right now the boss is useful for shamans only because of the wings (and some people may want to get the mount too).

3. In 1.4.1 Blade Staff was changed to be a Queen Slime drop. Before Queen Slime's loot pool was somewhat similar to King Slime's, but now King Slime's loot pool lacks a weapon to keep this consistency. I suggest you to add an early game shaman weapon for him to drop. I remember there was a shaman weapon in Extraterrarial which shot gel, so maybe that one can be overhauled and readded to Orchid? As for the effect, it could shoot more projectiles if the player has certain amount of bonds active.

4. It'd also be cool to see some content based on various new additions to the game (like some Don't Starve Together themed weapons for this mod's classes that would drop from the Deerclops and some items for this mod's classes based on a Windy Day event, Blood Moon fishing, Graveyard biome, etc.), but I'm sure that it's already planned and is going to be added in future updates.

Back
Top Bottom