tModLoader Ore Slimes (Looking for Spriters)

NebulaMagePlays

Official Terrarian
Currently I am working on a mod that takes inspiration from Calamity's slimes that drop different ores. I can easily program this, but I really would like spriters so I can publish the mod so nobody has to deal with my crappy spriting. So far, I have a Cobalt Slime (which needs a far better sprite).

Will probably feature cross-mod support, such as Thorium.

I would like to resprite the cobalt slime so yeah give it to me and yes i like the idea good luck.

The mod is now out, but still a heavy WIP. Some issues still need to be resolved like an issue with Magic Storage. I am currently getting help from other modders, since I basically used a template. So far, Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, and Titanium Slimes are in the mod in Beta 0.1.

upload_2019-6-19_11-54-29.png

This is only one of the two errors I get. Even though there are no conveyor belt tiles in the world.

I would like to resprite the cobalt slime so yeah give it to me and yes i like the idea good luck.

Sure. Sorry for the delay.

Attachments

• AdamantiteSlime.png
    AdamantiteSlime.png
    327 bytes · Views: 103
  • CobaltSlime.png
    CobaltSlime.png
    339 bytes · Views: 104
  • MythrilSlimeOS.png
    MythrilSlimeOS.png
    333 bytes · Views: 118
  • OrichalcumSlime.png
    OrichalcumSlime.png
    336 bytes · Views: 104
  • PalladiumSlime.png
    PalladiumSlime.png
    330 bytes · Views: 99
  • TitaniumSlime.png
    TitaniumSlime.png
    321 bytes · Views: 109
adamantite slime done.I hope you like the sprite.I am a begginner so yeah it will not be that good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_71-1.png.png
    Screenshot_71-1.png.png
    387 bytes · Views: 122
Last edited:
adamantite slime done.I hope you like the sprite.I am a begginner so yeah it will not be that good.

Not bad. I am hoping to eventually get 17 slimes in total. Maybe even add banners. And hopefully an icon. Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum, Hellstone, Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, Titanium, Chlorophyte, Luminite. Coding is kinda hard for me since I am using a template.

I made a cobalt slime too.Here you go!!!Hope you like it.
[doublepost=1561048406,1561048360][/doublepost]Shall i do the banners too?

Attachments

• Cobalt slime-1.png.png
    Cobalt slime-1.png.png
    378 bytes · Views: 118
Here have some more:Mythril slime and Orchiaculum slime.Can i work for this mod?

Attachments

• Mythril slime-1.png.png
    Mythril slime-1.png.png
    390 bytes · Views: 108
  • Orchiaculum slime-1.png.png
    Orchiaculum slime-1.png.png
    378 bytes · Views: 101
I have something really special that i am working on.Btw heres some more:
[doublepost=1561052851,1561052770][/doublepost]I will send some banners tommorow:)

Attachments

• Titanium slime-1.png.png
    Titanium slime-1.png.png
    381 bytes · Views: 104
  • Palladium slime-1.png.png
    Palladium slime-1.png.png
    375 bytes · Views: 111
I have some questions:
1.Do you know how to program the hardmode slimes so that they only spwan in hardmode?
2.I do not have terraria so can you show me a video of you playing terraria with this mod?
3.Do you know how to program otherr stuff if not then check the youtuber Al0n37,the person gives cool tutorials with the coding too.

thanks!!!

I have some questions:
1.Do you know how to program the hardmode slimes so that they only spwan in hardmode?
2.I do not have terraria so can you show me a video of you playing terraria with this mod?
3.Do you know how to program otherr stuff if not then check the youtuber Al0n37,the person gives cool tutorials with the coding too.

thanks!!!

1.) Yes.
2.) Sure!
3.) His tutorials are outdated according to jopojelly and other modders.

How about an obsidian slime.Btw heres more:
[doublepost=1561193057,1561193009][/doublepost]thnx for answering my questions.:)

Attachments

• Luminite slime-1.png.png
    Luminite slime-1.png.png
    426 bytes · Views: 102
  • Chlorophyte slime-1.png (1).png
    Chlorophyte slime-1.png (1).png
    426 bytes · Views: 114
  • Hellstone slime-1.png.png
    Hellstone slime-1.png.png
    438 bytes · Views: 96
Slimes are all done.I will work on the banners later.I am sorry they take time btw how many slimes have been programmed?

Attachments

• Copper slime-1.png.png
    Copper slime-1.png.png
    423 bytes · Views: 88
  • Gold slime-1.png.png
    Gold slime-1.png.png
    366 bytes · Views: 87
  • Iron slime-1.png.png
    Iron slime-1.png.png
    423 bytes · Views: 103
  • Lead slime-1.png.png
    Lead slime-1.png.png
    405 bytes · Views: 99
  • Platinum slime-1.png.png
    Platinum slime-1.png.png
    342 bytes · Views: 99
  • Tungsten slime-1.png.png
    Tungsten slime-1.png.png
    483 bytes · Views: 112
  • Silver slime-1.png.png
    Silver slime-1.png.png
    375 bytes · Views: 101
How about an obsidian slime.Btw heres more:
[doublepost=1561193057,1561193009][/doublepost]thnx for answering my questions.:)

Honestly, Obsidian Slimes would probably not be needed since you can make an obsidian generator since there is a liquid duplication 'glitch'. Well, I am sure it is more of an exploit than a glitch. And no problem.

Slimes are all done.I will work on the banners later.I am sorry they take time btw how many slimes have been programmed?

So far the Hardmode ones, I am gonna need a bit of extra help from the tModLoader Discord. I would like Hellstone post-BoC/EoW, Chlorophyte post-Plantera, and Luminite post-Moon Lord. And I may tweak the spawn rates a bit so the ore slimes are a bit more rare the higher tier they are. And I want to let you know that sprites ARE subject to change. I hope you are okay with this. You will still be credited though! Might even make you a dev set. I'd be down for it.

No.Its ok i know i am not a great spriter so its ok.It doesnt matter if i get credited or not but yeah those sprites need a change.
[doublepost=1561217546,1561217469][/doublepost]So now what should i do.heh?

Back
Top Bottom