tModLoader Ore Slimes (Looking for Spriters)

Yeah i think it might be the last talk between us.
[doublepost=1561217744,1561217628][/doublepost]My day today is going pretty bad.How about you?Guess what my mother said i am a failure.It hurts a lot.I am just a kid.I dont know which person should i say so yeah i thpught to talk to you.
[doublepost=1561217780][/doublepost]you there?

Though I do appreciate what you have done, nonetheless! Thanks! Hopefully I can tweak some things for balance's sake. And come on. I may not know you, but you have done a great job, and surely you'll find something eventually. Don't feel bad, because I am an adult and pretty much useless sometimes. I am legally blind in my right eye. Not completely blind though.
[doublepost=1561217999][/doublepost]
Bye....FOREVER.

C'mon. Don't be like that. Things will turn around for you.

Oh thats sad thanks for the motivation.It well help me.And i was joking that i am gone forever lol.
[doublepost=1561218424,1561218405][/doublepost]How could i leave such a good friend?

Oh thats sad thanks for the motivation.It well help me.And i was joking that i am gone forever lol.
[doublepost=1561218424,1561218405][/doublepost]How could i leave such a good friend?

Heheh. Yeah. Sometimes on the internet it is hard to tell when someone is kidding. And even IRL for me. I was teased a LOT in high school. That's why I like being alone most days.

Ok bye.Dont send another message cause i wont see it.
[doublepost=1561219487,1561219468][/doublepost]sorry

I would be happy to sprite if you don't have them already. This mod also really appeals to me because it adds a whole new way to get ores. I've sprited for a few of my mods, but the coding didn't turn out good. I thought I could help spriting for a few other work in progress mods because that was one of the things that went well for me in my mod making experience.

I would be happy to sprite if you don't have them already. This mod also really appeals to me because it adds a whole new way to get ores. I've sprited for a few of my mods, but the coding didn't turn out good. I thought I could help spriting for a few other work in progress mods because that was one of the things that went well for me in my mod making experience.
You can try to sprite as my sprites are not good the mod developer knows how to code so dont worry.:)

Alright, cool. Would you like to start a conversation between us and the other dev here on the forums or communicate over discord? I'm good with either one
We can start a conversion.The dev is working on beta 0.2 so i think he is busy.But you can talk to me.:)

Could I sprite too, maybe? Here's a diamond sword I made:

Attachments

• diamond_sword.png
    diamond_sword.png
    852 bytes · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom