• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Ores in Terraria Otherworld

Derpinator-9000

The Destroyer
So ores and mining are a big part of Terraria. I expect new ores, and old ores to return. Lets see what we know!

Returning Ores -

Copper (seen from copper starting tools)
Gold (gold armor is in grappling teaser)

New Ores -

Zinc (crafting teaser has zinc anvil)
Promethium (seen from the promethium spear, seems to be glowing green)
Nickel (also seen in the grappling teaser)
Silicon (new teasers)

So these are the ones I have spotted. Since zinc seems to be an alternate form of iron, does this mean tungsten or silver will return? What new ores would you like to see? Let me know what you think!

FlyKip

Plantera
Zinc may not be an alternate iron. For instance, mythril has an anvil but is not an alternate iron.

The World Over Heaven

The Destroyer
Promethium's isotopes are all radioactive which probably makes it glow green, but what if there was a debuff for players or enemies that will experience radioactive activity?

Top Bottom