Texture Pack Ori Pack

Fro Zen

Spazmatism

Attachments

• oripreview.PNG
    oripreview.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
I just want to know how to make a wavebank, since my list will probably involve quite a lot of running around and recording audio in random parts of levels (take for example, I want Hell to be a certain area in the game, then have WoF music be the more "hyped up" version of Soul Sanctum that was used for the boss of that area), and there aren't enough soundtracks for every area of the game currently. It seems like a better option given that you want to play it, but haven't, since being spoiled (as you may know) really ruins the game, and I want to make sure that you (unlike me, since I check game wikis way too often) get the most enjoyment out of the experience.
It really is a great game, by the way, and I personally recommend picking up the soundtrack bundle once Steam sale comes up.

I downloaded the Ori file and converted the .png's to .xnb's, but the body still looks like the robot torso (arms are ori's). Anyone else experience this?
I love the sprite work and Ori's running animations by the way!

Last edited:
Edit: robot torso does work, but only for male avatars. Ori's higher-pitched voice seems to suit a female avatar better, but hey, I'm just happy to have 100% Ori.

Plus, in retrospect, the ears do seem bouncy. I'll take what I can get though!

it's been awhile since i looked at it, i'll see what you mean. i looked back and also found that the head doesn't go up and down like it does in the game, so i'll look at it. life's been busy for me.
i also plan on turning this texture pack into a mod with ori as it's own class with moves coming from the game, and doing things like changing hit sounds like the necro armor does

alright, i've successfully changed the head to move more like in the game (by shifting the head by one pixel in the direction of the head movement) and it has been uploaded, and has been moved to mediafire because i like looking at numbers

i'm halting creation of the texture pack and i've put the ori set into it's own mod, (not up yet) however, the texture pack and wavebank are still up for download, the wavebank with continue to get support for new updates, and i will likely give support when will of the wisps comes out.

Last edited:
if a moderator could, please lock this thread im creating a separate thread for the wavebank and the mod

Back
Top Bottom