Weapons & Equip Orichalcum and Mythril equipment

Do you like these ideas?

• I don't like the Magic Circlet (say why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the Demon Toothpick (say why)

• I don't like any of these (say why)

• Total voters

Pinelord

Official Terrarian
I like mythril and orichalcum, I really do. But most of the time I just craft the pickaxe and anvil and don't actually spend much time mining the ore so I can move onto titanium. (Does anyone ever find adamantite in their world anymore? I can never get it...) So I thought that we could make them used in a new unique and useful item for both metals. I think I'll be doing this for titanium and adamantite too, just like I did for cobalt and palladium as well. If anyone asks, I had an idea for new boomerangs made of cobalt/palladium a while back.

Mythril Band
Mythril Band.png

Accessory
Recipe:
Magic Circlet.png
+
Mythril_Bar.png
(10) +
Soul_of_Night.png
(15)
at
Mythril_Anvil.png
/
Orichalcum_Anvil.png

The mythril band has the effects of the Band of Starpower and whenever you kill an enemy a ghost of it will appear and fight for you for 10 seconds before finally dying for good. The ghosts have the same AI as when they were living and their damage is lowered by 10%. This accessory does not affect bosses.

You're probably wondering what that other item in the recipe is right? That's a replacement for the Band of Starpower since I don't want it to be exclusive to corruption worlds. The magic circlet is used in the Mana regeneration band same as before.
Magic Circlet
Magic Circlet.png

Accessory
Found in ivy chests.
Same stats as the Band of Starpower.

And to replace the Band of Starpower in the corruption:
Demon Toothpick
Demon Toothpick.png

Corruption Spear dropped by Shadow Orbs.
Melee Damage: 12
Usetime: 15
Velocity: 4

Now we can finally get on to the Orichalcum wand.
Orichalcum Staff
Orichalchum Wand.png

Recipe:
Soul_of_Light.png
(20) +
Orichalcum_Bar.png
(12) at
Mythril_Anvil.png
/
Orichalcum_Anvil.png

Magic Damage: 50
Velocity: 8
Use Time: 25
Mana Cost: 10
Shoots a pink petal that falls from the sky similar to the blizzard staff. The petal behaves exactly like the projectiles fired by giant fungi bulbs. The petals go through walls but only last 12 seconds.

That's finally over, what do you think? Feedback and opinions are appreciated.​

I like mythril and orichalcum, I really do. But most of the time I just craft the pickaxe and anvil and don't actually spend much time mining the ore so I can move onto titanium. (Does anyone ever find adamantite in their world anymore? I can never get it...) So I thought that we could make them used in a new unique and useful item for both metals. I think I'll be doing this for titanium and adamantite too, just like I did for cobalt and palladium as well. If anyone asks, I had an idea for new boomerangs made of cobalt/palladium a while back.

Mythril Band
View attachment 40555
Accessory
Recipe:
View attachment 40556 +
Mythril_Bar.png
(10) +
Soul_of_Night.png
(15)
at
Mythril_Anvil.png
/
Orichalcum_Anvil.png

The mythril band has the effects of the Band of Starpower and whenever you kill an enemy a ghost of it will appear and fight for you for 10 seconds before finally dying for good. The ghosts have the same AI as when they were living and their damage is lowered by 10%. This accessory does not affect bosses.

You're probably wondering what that other item in the recipe is right? That's a replacement for the Band of Starpower since I don't want it to be exclusive to corruption worlds. The magic circlet is used in the Mana regeneration band same as before.
Magic Circlet
View attachment 40556
Accessory
Found in ivy chests.
Same stats as the Band of Starpower.

And to replace the Band of Starpower in the corruption:
Demon Toothpick
View attachment 40557
Corruption Spear dropped by Shadow Orbs.
Melee Damage: 12
Usetime: 15
Velocity: 4

Now we can finally get on to the Orichalcum wand.
Orichalcum Staff
View attachment 40558
Recipe:
Soul_of_Light.png
(20) +
Orichalcum_Bar.png
(12) at
Mythril_Anvil.png
/
Orichalcum_Anvil.png

Magic Damage: 50
Velocity: 8
Use Time: 25
Mana Cost: 10
Shoots a pink petal that falls from the sky similar to the blizzard staff. The petal behaves exactly like the projectiles fired by giant fungi bulbs. The petals go through walls but only last 12 seconds.

That's finally over, what do you think? Feedback and opinions are appreciated.​

How do you obtain the Band of Starpower?

Support, although I think it might be easier to give the Crimson a Band of Starpower equivalent or maybe just make it obtainable in Jungle chests anyway.
An Orichalcum alt to the Mythril Band would be nice too.
...I get that the Demon Toothpick has a fang or something, but it looks kinda like a demon banana.

Don't make the Magic Circlet replace the Band of Starpower as it would ruin the whole "health/mana band" idea. Just make it available in Ivy Chests instead of changing the name and texture.

You know what? I thought that it could be in Ice Chests as it is that color, and Ice Chest stuff is mostly upgraded/recolored Gold Chest stuff (Ice Boomerang, Flurry Boots, Blizzard in a Bottle).

Back
Top Bottom