Weapons & Equip Origin Gear: a utility armor and others

This is a poll

• Total voters
It;s pretty cool but I don't really like the minions and turrets. But they could be quite cool, and the sprites are awesome. More Sci-fi stuff is also cool.

Oi, I have an idea. Know how people have a problem placing wire because of limited placement range? Why not add the ability of placing wire anywhere on the screen as another part of the set bonus? It just makes sense to go with this.

Oi, I have an idea. Know how people have a problem placing wire because of limited placement range? Why not add the ability of placing wire anywhere on the screen as another part of the set bonus? It just makes sense to go with this.
Maybe an accessory or wrench upgrade. +3 range is already high, and plus the +3 range wires already have... +6 range isn't a very small number. Normal range is 5 left and right, and 3 up and down. +6 would get you 11 left and right, and 9 up and down. That's already about 2/3 of the screen. And besides, you still have to pick up said wires
index.php

Originally, I thought this was a Crappy thread
But,
Its Great
I suggest giving Mr. Frank more drops other than a Core (Looks at Queen Bee)

The turrets shouldn´t require timers and should be able to be placed on walls and roofs.
Would the turrets be able to use "Special" ammo of the kind of ammo they use? I´m referring to the PM weapon ammo, and Stynger bolts.

Originally, I thought this was a Crappy thread
But,
Its Great
I suggest giving Mr. Frank more drops other than a Core (Looks at Queen Bee)
Crappy?
index.php

Well, I’m glad you like it! Have any suggestions for more drops?

The turrets shouldn´t require timers and should be able to be placed on walls and roofs.
Would the turrets be able to use "Special" ammo of the kind of ammo they use? I´m referring to the PM weapon ammo, and Stynger bolts.

The timers are there to prevent them from becoming easy arena exploits. Without needing to wire them, anybody could set up a bunch of turrets with ease, taking them everywhere they go. This way, the turrets are generally more stationary and less movable. As for background wall placement, possibly, levers can do it after all. I’ll add some of that to the OP.

I was thinking that they couldn’t use PM ammo, mostly because they aren’t balanced in the same way as other ammo.

Crappy?
index.php

Well, I’m glad you like it! Have any suggestions for more drops?

The timers are there to prevent them from becoming easy arena exploits. Without needing to wire them, anybody could set up a bunch of turrets with ease, taking them everywhere they go. This way, the turrets are generally more stationary and less movable. As for background wall placement, possibly, levers can do it after all. I’ll add some of that to the OP.

I was thinking that they couldn’t use PM ammo, mostly because they aren’t balanced in the same way as other ammo.
The timers wouldn´t do much, as, in the case of arenas, it would be very easy to simply use a single timer and lots of wire (Which, at that point, specially after defeating Plantera, is very cheap) to be able to arrange a lot of them.

The timers wouldn´t do much, as, in the case of arenas, it would be very easy to simply use a single timer and lots of wire (Which, at that point, specially after defeating Plantera, is very cheap) to be able to arrange a lot of them.
True, I’ll probably change it to that they simply need to be “turned on” via lever, switch, etc.

So its like a HM equivlent to Mining Armor?

I remember someone else suggesting Tunnel Armor once, I cannot remember who though.

Still, this is a great idea. You get my support.

Also I like the turrets. :p

Umm, lemme think of some ideas for Frank's new drops....

A Mech-Mount Similar to that of the Megaman X Franchise.
The Armor which Frank wears can be dropped as Vanity.
A Minion staff similar to a Helicopter which can protect you while your Mining.
A Mining Laser Gun

That's all I got

Umm, lemme think of some ideas for Frank's new drops....

A Mech-Mount Similar to that of the Megaman X Franchise.
The Armor which Frank wears can be dropped as Vanity.
A Minion staff similar to a Helicopter which can protect you while your Mining.
A Mining Laser Gun

That's all I got
I've considered a mount. Minion staff, maybe. And umm, he's wearing a darker version of the Origin gear <.<

I had a possibly stupid idea, an accessory further enhancing the mining speed? I was thinking a thing sitting on your shoulder pointing an energy beam thing of sorts at the block you are currently mining.

Probably not a great idea, I'm not that smart on 5 hours sleep.

Either way I support enough to necro post and bring this to people's attention.

I had a possibly stupid idea, an accessory further enhancing the mining speed? I was thinking a thing sitting on your shoulder pointing an energy beam thing of sorts at the block you are currently mining.

Probably not a great idea, I'm not that smart on 5 hours sleep.

Either way I support enough to necro post and bring this to people's attention.
Maybe, but it is important to know that mining speed does cap.

Back
Top Bottom