Weapons & Equip Origin Gear: a utility armor and others

This is a poll

• Total voters
The system cannot detect more than one tile per frame as every tile check runs per frame, as a result, you can't dig more than one tile per frame (which is 60 frames per second, 60 tiles per second max).
Is it possible to make it mine more than one block per second?

Is it possible to make it mine more than one block per second?
One could rework the system in a way it could check the dig and target twice in a single frame using smart cursor to switch targeted tile after the first dig (as there is no way the cursor can be in two different places in a single frame). It could possibly slow down the system if not properly managed tho.

There is no vanilla way I can think of you could use to override the cap however.

Maybe an accessory or wrench upgrade. +3 range is already high, and plus the +3 range wires already have... +6 range isn't a very small number. Normal range is 5 left and right, and 3 up and down. +6 would get you 11 left and right, and 9 up and down. That's already about 2/3 of the screen. And besides, you still have to pick up said wires
index.php

Okay, I have to ask. I keep seeing that dance everywhere, what's it from?

(I refuse to let this thread be forgotten)
If hank "Isn't the brightest fella", how did he build his sweet ride? How about when his ride gets exploded, he acts like a skeleton archer, but fires heatray-lasers similar to what he shoots when you break his ride's windshield?
Other than that, 10/10.

(I refuse to let this thread be forgotten)
If hank "Isn't the brightest fella", how did he build his sweet ride? How about when his ride gets exploded, he acts like a skeleton archer, but fires heatray-lasers similar to what he shoots when you break his ride's windshield?
Other than that, 10/10.
Frank is crazy, he may have been smart before, but he's crazy now.

As for the part about him charging at you, I made it that way because it would have been funnier in my opinion.

You should make him post-Lunar Events and/or require luminite to craft the gear, especially since the set bonus gives a decreased chance for enemies to target you, that would be way to OP for multiplayer, especially for a ranger. But still, great idea, love the sprites and the idea, maybe make him be a rare spawn in the martian invasion?

Very awesome,Maybe add a helper robot as well?It increase your health regeneration while in the sphere it provides,but it must be wired and fueled by potions.

Back
Top Bottom