• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

Crownjo

Terrarian
Hm? What do you mean by "appears with no bar"? I'm sorry, I didn't quite get what you meant, could you be more specific?
It lacks a health bar. The other pillars has it. I am hoping this can be fixed.

I noticed that the Orion Pillar comes back even after defeating the Moon Lord after I save & exit and return to my world. Could you look into this?

I am really loving this mod so far. I hope to see more balance changes.

Also what will you do since throwing is being merged into ranged?

Last edited:

M10-Dru

Pixel Pirate
It lacks a health bar. The other pillars has it. I am hoping this can be fixed.

I noticed that the Orion Pillar comes back even after defeating the Moon Lord after I save & exit and return to my world. Could you look into this?

I am really loving this mod so far. I hope to see more balance changes.

Also what will you do since throwing is being merged into ranged?
I checked the pillar's health bar and I found that it was working. Is there anything you did specifically to make it disappear? Did you have other mods installed? I may need some more details to fix this, thanks :)

Attachments

Crownjo

Terrarian
I checked the pillar's health bar and I found that it was working. Is there anything you did specifically to make it disappear? Did you have other mods installed? I may need some more details to fix this, thanks :)
Oh, I meant the big one on the bottom of the screen. Haha I feel like a noob. It's been a long time since I have played Terraria. I have gotten into the tModLoader scene recently after all these years so I am still very new. :D

I meant the health bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen but I guess it's not working with "Yet Another Boss Health Bar". I know that Terraria 1.4 will get a health bar. so things could change. So there is no issue. My apologies.

I think the only real issue I have is the Orion pillar showing up even when you defeat the Moon Lord when you leave your world and come back.

1589012702731.png

Last edited:

M10-Dru

Pixel Pirate
Oh, I meant the big one on the bottom of the screen. Haha I feel like a noob. It's been a long time since I have played Terraria. I have gotten into the tModLoader scene recently after all these years so I am still very new. :D

I meant the health bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen but I guess it's not working with "Yet Another Boss Health Bar". I know that Terraria 1.4 will get a health bar. so things could change. So there is no issue. My apologies.

I think the only real issue I have is the Orion pillar showing up even when you defeat the Moon Lord when you leave your world and come back.

View attachment 270122
Oh, I'll have to look into why a healthbar isn't showing up for it with the boss healthbar mod.

The part where the pillar spawns again after beating moonlord, was there anything sppecific that you did? I just tried fighting the entire Lunar Event and when I reloaded the world, the pillars were gone.

Crownjo

Terrarian
Oh, I'll have to look into why a healthbar isn't showing up for it with the boss healthbar mod.

The part where the pillar spawns again after beating moonlord, was there anything sppecific that you did? I just tried fighting the entire Lunar Event and when I reloaded the world, the pillars were gone.
I am not sure if it's a mod conflict but this is how I did it. Fight and defeat all 5 pillars. Fight and defeat the Moon Lord. Save & exit. Load the same world and the Orion pillar appears. I am going to try it with your mod as the only active one.

Alright, I tested it out by beating the Moon Lord and it doesn't appear. This happens when you "beat the Moon Lord" By disable then enable the enemy spawns from HERO's Mod. A bit weird but at least I know it's a mod issue due to support. Thank you for the responses. I hope my research will help your mod work better with other mods in the future.

It probably has no health bar because the creator of the mod didn’t give it one. Its not automatic, the mod creator has to support the mod
While I was researching I came to this conclusion awhile ago. I hope it gets support.

Last edited:

Crownjo

Terrarian
One thing I don't like about Orion's Gauntlet is the glowing arrow pointer. I feel it's basically an easy way to light dark areas and sometimes it's a bit distracting.

Last edited:

=FFR= Osiris

Eye of Cthulhu
only just got the Ecliptic set, gotta say im loving this mod, makes any playthrough all that more enjoyable because it doesnt change so much of the game that i get lost in content. Keep it up!

im playing it with elements awoken and it just fits<3

Top Bottom