tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

Hm? What do you mean by "appears with no bar"? I'm sorry, I didn't quite get what you meant, could you be more specific?

It lacks a health bar. The other pillars has it. I am hoping this can be fixed.

I noticed that the Orion Pillar comes back even after defeating the Moon Lord after I save & exit and return to my world. Could you look into this?

I am really loving this mod so far. I hope to see more balance changes.

Also what will you do since throwing is being merged into ranged?

Last edited:
It lacks a health bar. The other pillars has it. I am hoping this can be fixed.

I noticed that the Orion Pillar comes back even after defeating the Moon Lord after I save & exit and return to my world. Could you look into this?

I am really loving this mod so far. I hope to see more balance changes.

Also what will you do since throwing is being merged into ranged?
I checked the pillar's health bar and I found that it was working. Is there anything you did specifically to make it disappear? Did you have other mods installed? I may need some more details to fix this, thanks :)

Attachments

• health bar.png
    health bar.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 442
I checked the pillar's health bar and I found that it was working. Is there anything you did specifically to make it disappear? Did you have other mods installed? I may need some more details to fix this, thanks :)

Oh, I meant the big one on the bottom of the screen. Haha I feel like a noob. It's been a long time since I have played Terraria. I have gotten into the tModLoader scene recently after all these years so I am still very new. :D

I meant the health bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen but I guess it's not working with "Yet Another Boss Health Bar". I know that Terraria 1.4 will get a health bar. so things could change. So there is no issue. My apologies.

I think the only real issue I have is the Orion pillar showing up even when you defeat the Moon Lord when you leave your world and come back.

1589012702731.png

Last edited:
Oh, I meant the big one on the bottom of the screen. Haha I feel like a noob. It's been a long time since I have played Terraria. I have gotten into the tModLoader scene recently after all these years so I am still very new. :D

I meant the health bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen but I guess it's not working with "Yet Another Boss Health Bar". I know that Terraria 1.4 will get a health bar. so things could change. So there is no issue. My apologies.

I think the only real issue I have is the Orion pillar showing up even when you defeat the Moon Lord when you leave your world and come back.

View attachment 270122
Oh, I'll have to look into why a healthbar isn't showing up for it with the boss healthbar mod.

The part where the pillar spawns again after beating moonlord, was there anything sppecific that you did? I just tried fighting the entire Lunar Event and when I reloaded the world, the pillars were gone.

Oh, I'll have to look into why a healthbar isn't showing up for it with the boss healthbar mod.

The part where the pillar spawns again after beating moonlord, was there anything sppecific that you did? I just tried fighting the entire Lunar Event and when I reloaded the world, the pillars were gone.

I am not sure if it's a mod conflict but this is how I did it. Fight and defeat all 5 pillars. Fight and defeat the Moon Lord. Save & exit. Load the same world and the Orion pillar appears. I am going to try it with your mod as the only active one.

Alright, I tested it out by beating the Moon Lord and it doesn't appear. This happens when you "beat the Moon Lord" By disable then enable the enemy spawns from HERO's Mod. A bit weird but at least I know it's a mod issue due to support. Thank you for the responses. I hope my research will help your mod work better with other mods in the future.

It probably has no health bar because the creator of the mod didn’t give it one. Its not automatic, the mod creator has to support the mod

While I was researching I came to this conclusion awhile ago. I hope it gets support.

Last edited:
One thing I don't like about Orion's Gauntlet is the glowing arrow pointer. I feel it's basically an easy way to light dark areas and sometimes it's a bit distracting.

Last edited:
only just got the Ecliptic set, gotta say im loving this mod, makes any playthrough all that more enjoyable because it doesnt change so much of the game that i get lost in content. Keep it up!

im playing it with elements awoken and it just fits<3

Hello! I first have to say thank you so much for creating a throwing mod for Terraria, I love the class and always have, and am just so happy you gave it some new life. I am playing multiplayer with some other mods (I can get a list if that would help) but none of them should interact with the Orion pillar. But for some odd reason the pillar is bugging out really badly. The pillar spawned on top of our house (while yes its in the middle of the world it was the nicest place I found) I didn't know it would spawn in the middle of the world but now it wont spawn enemies and if we try to finish the other pillars it will try to spawn moonlord but he wont spawn either. We did however find out we can trigger the event again by killing the cultists again. But it spawns another pillar. So currently I have 2 pillars on top of my house and absolutely no idea what to do. Is there anything I can do to finish the event or force spawn enemies to spawn moonlord? If you need anything (screenshots ect.) I can give them~
Thank you in advance!

I loved the idea of this mod and it fits in really well with the vanilla game, I always wanted a fifth pillar. I played a save all the way up to the pillar and after testing everything I think this mod really needs to have an update to balance it. In particular, pretty much everything does too much damage. The new weapons hit too hard that it felt like I was cheating, and the new pillar enemies were ridiculously strong. If the damage could get toned down to more realistic levels similar to other parts of the game you would find those things at, I think this mod would be perfect.

This Mod Is Amazing. I Haven't done a whole playthrough of it, but I played and experimented with is via cheatmod and really like it. It needs a bit of balancing (pillar being too strong even with literal endgame thrower loot, which is already OP, things like that) but this mod has a LOT of potential. Some problems with the mod that I noticed were as follows: the shield on the pillar was all messed up. I don't know if this is a cheatmod thing, but the shield was not anchored to the pillar. the Orion wings are unable to be crafted. there is no throwing emblem, not sure if this is on purpose so that we use the ranger emblem, but there is no throwing emblem. the main problem with the mod is balance, but is an otherwise amazing mod with almost unlimited potential. please work on this more, as this is the best new-class mod i have been able to find.

Back
Top Bottom