IC Otaku worlds collide (a anime roleplay) IC

Your eyes open, loud noises crash thru the city of Saitama. Your eyes start to align and you can see properly again. A kid with yellow hair and a black headband helps you help, he says his name is Naruto Uzumaki, he then Goes on to say how multiple world's have started to collide and people from different universes all came together in this universe. A boy with a red coat and cut jeans stretches his arms building to building in the distance, some what seems to be man with spiky black hair just turned his hair yellow, a girl in a pink costume is making rocks float. It's your choice how to decide in this crazy world.

On top of a building, a crack forms in reality, growing, before bursting into sparks of purple energy, with a buzzsaw screech before the sparks fade away, revealing an imposing masked figure in their stead.
"Accept a lesser world, and you will grow lost to history," the figure declared with a calm voice with a stentorian tone, a mechanical staff in hand. Indeed, this was curious, the spatial merge did attract his attention, and so has his curiosity. "Indeed, I have found something I can use..."

The figure gazed over the chaos in the city as the other... otherworlders appeared in it, their powers seeming to erupt in confusion of their predicament. "So, I am not the only one... Yet I do not feel such a spark within the rest, they must have appeared by causality, unlike my investigation. Oh well. It does not look like what I can do will make things worse anyways." The figure presented their right arm, a twisting maze of metal and energy, before their hand closed in on itself, metal shards spewing from them before he began to weave the steel into new mechanical automatons. "This world has enough strife as it is. Where would we be if we turned against each other?" the figure mused, before barking an order at the newly assembled automatons, "Go. You have a duty to peacekeep now, bring some order to this place and gather everyone you can see together while I get my bearings on it."

The figure gazed over the chaos in the city as the other... otherworlders appeared in it, their powers seeming to erupt in confusion of their predicament. "So, I am not the only one... Yet I do not feel such a spark within the rest, they must have appeared by causality, unlike my investigation. Oh well. It does not look like what I can do will make things worse anyways." The figure presented their right arm, a twisting maze of metal and energy, before their hand closed in on itself, metal shards spewing from them before he began to weave the steel into new mechanical automatons. "This world has enough strife as it is. Where would we be if we turned against each other?" the figure mused, before barking an order at the newly assembled automatons, "Go. You have a duty to peacekeep now, bring some order to this place and gather everyone you can see together while I get my bearings on it."
" Wow you sure do talk a lot, you bore me" *Saitama then attempts to attack you*

Someone that needs Xmas said:
" Wow you sure do talk a lot, you bore me" *Saitama then attempts to attack you*
"Hmph." The attack is countered by his automatons blocking it, taking negligible damage. "An opportunity to act rashly is a chance to fail. Now, I'll give you a second to reconsider your answer, am I correct to assume we are now enemies?"

"Hmph." The attack is countered by his automatons blocking it, taking negligible damage. "An opportunity to act rashly is a chance to fail. Now, I'll give you a second to reconsider your answer, am I correct to assume we are now enemies?"
"I have never lost, And this won't be the first, you have no right to terrorize this city

Back
Top Bottom