IC Otaku worlds collide (a anime roleplay) IC

"Terrorize this city? What do I have to gain from that? And there is this spatial merge, something that may threaten the multiverse, in all its vastness of time and space. That is what I am here to preserve, the multiverse in its whole, something you cannot see past this simple city."

"Villains? What? Is my mask supposed to give that sort of vibe?" As if to punctuate that, the figure touched his mask with a confused gaze, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am High Artificer Velika Teridax, Leader of Vesuva, and the Colorless Sovereign. I have sensed this... merge that is happening before you, around you. I came to investigate."

"Villains? What? Is my mask supposed to give that sort of vibe?" As if to punctuate that, the figure touched his mask with a confused gaze, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am High Artificer Velika Teridax, Leader of Vesuva, and the Colorless Sovereign. I have sensed this... merge that is happening before you, around you. I came to investigate."
" I've never seen you around I guess I just jumped to conclusions"

"Do not worry, I have had such interactions before. My automatons are gathering people together, take a look. With everyone together, perhaps we may be able to adapt to our situation, instead of these surges of powers of those who use such abilities without knowing about the situation they are in," Velika pointed out towards the city, with his automatons herding the people together and shielding them from the stray rubble knocked around by the merging of worlds. "However... I feel something is more wrong. If other worlds are indeed merging... Then why aren't odd landmarks appearing yet? I have seen other people, but not other locations. Hmmm... This could use some study."

"Do not worry, I have had such interactions before. My automatons are gathering people together, take a look. With everyone together, perhaps we may be able to adapt to our situation, instead of these surges of powers of those who use such abilities without knowing about the situation they are in," Velika pointed out towards the city, with his automatons herding the people together and shielding them from the stray rubble knocked around by the merging of worlds. "However... I feel something is more wrong. If other worlds are indeed merging... Then why aren't odd landmarks appearing yet? I have seen other people, but not other locations. Hmmm... This could use some study."
A rift opens up and the going merry falls from the sky

"...Even entire vehicles, I see. I must know what exactly is causing this..." Velika stares at the ship before turning his attention to you, "Ah, but allow me to say, with these spatial merge, although I am not here to destroy the multiverse, there may be those who would arriving in this place due to this phenomenon. Do try to be careful. My automatons can only do so much to help with that, they aren't sentient after all."

"...Even entire vehicles, I see. I must know what exactly is causing this..." Velika stares at the ship before turning his attention to you, "Ah, but allow me to say, with these spatial merge, although I am not here to destroy the multiverse, there may be those who would arriving in this place due to this phenomenon. Do try to be careful. My automatons can only do so much to help with that, they aren't sentient after all."
"I must save the city, goodbye hero"

Back
Top Bottom