IC Otaku worlds collide (a anime roleplay) IC

"...Straightforward, aren't you?" Velika halfheartedly shrugged. "But first, we must stabilize. When I saw the ship falling from a rift, I do not think this city be able to stop its own buildings from collapsing, from the ship or from whatever entropic chaos comes next. My automatons may be able to protect the people loose of the buildings, but unless you want collateral damage, they aren't going to be investigating the insides of each building for every person."

"no one understands you!
"...Straightforward, aren't you?" Velika halfheartedly shrugged. "But first, we must stabilize. When I saw the ship falling from a rift, I do not think this city be able to stop its own buildings from collapsing, from the ship or from whatever entropic chaos comes next. My automatons may be able to protect the people loose of the buildings, but unless you want collateral damage, they aren't going to be investigating the insides of each building for every person."

"Perhaps you should listen. Or perhaps you wouldn't understand even if I nailed it into you like a gift from Caesar himself," Velika gives an exasperated sigh. "Why don't you make yourself useful in that case?"

"Not an avid reader, are you? I see the gift of language is unappreciated. How droll, underutilized knowledge is rotting fruit." Velika perked up at the mention of Japan, however, "Japan? Ah I remember them, they made a pact with Codspeace along with the others within NATO... Although that may be knowledge not applicable to this world. I do not recognize the other name in terms of location however. Interesting, there may be parallels I can use here. Perhaps."

"Not an avid reader, are you? I see the gift of language is unappreciated. How droll, underutilized knowledge is rotting fruit." Velika perked up at the mention of Japan, however, "Japan? Ah I remember them, they made a pact with Codspeace along with the others within NATO... Although that may be knowledge not applicable to this world. I do not recognize the other name in terms of location however. Interesting, there may be parallels I can use here. Perhaps."
"are you calling me dumb?!"

"That is your takeaway? Really now?" Velika continued, "It matters not either way, we have knowledge on where we are, but how about this question, what do you remember before appearing here? Spare no detail, you could be doing a boring monotonous task at the time for all I care, but I wish to gather all relevant data to solve this phenomenon."

Raphtalia would be helping move people away from the danger
Sienn is flying over the city trying to figure out what is happening

(AIGHT scratch that lmao)
Velika sighs, "Well then, while you all seem to decide to be mute for some reason I am unaware of, I'll leave you to gather your thoughts and perhaps make a plan for your 'newly discovered' world. I'll oversee my automatons' progress for now, although I'll be leaving one here to keep you company."

(AIGHT scratch that lmao)
Velika sighs, "Well then, while you all seem to decide to be mute for some reason I am unaware of, I'll leave you to gather your thoughts and perhaps make a plan for your 'newly discovered' world. I'll oversee my automatons' progress for now, although I'll be leaving one here to keep you company."
is this in character or oc

Back
Top Bottom