OOC Otaku worlds collide (an anime roleplay)

Your eyes open, loud noises crash thru the city of Saitama. Your eyes start to align and you can see properly again. A kid with yellow hair and a black headband helps you help, he says his name is Naruto Uzumaki, he the. Goes on to say how multiple world's have started to collide and people from different universes all came together in this universe. A boy with a red coat and cut jeans stretches his arms building to building in the distance, some what seems to be man with spiky black hair just turned his hair yellow, a girl in a pink costume is making rocks float. It's your choice how to decide in this crazy world.

You can have up to 2 regular characters and 1 anime character.

Character template:
Name:
Powers or quirks (MHA reference):
IQ:
Appearance:
Backstory (optional):
Personality:
Add anything I missed

You can choose any anime characters that someone else hasn't got. Also you can't be a h***** character.

There is no story this is a free roam RP so do whatever you want as long as it's following tcf guidelines.

IC - Otaku worlds collide (a anime roleplay) IC

Characters used:
Naruto
Ojiro (MHA)
Raphtalia (RotSH)

Last edited:
Name: Kotetsu
Weapons: Pistol and kunai
Powers or quirks (MHA reference): super speed and strength (for now)
IQ: 148
Appearance:black hair, black jacket, black shorts, and black shoes, green eyes, more to be added
Backstory (optional): none
Personality: shy, not social

Naruto Uzumaki is my anime character

Name: Kage
Weapons: (I'll just say the support items): a mechanical needle like the one that Toga has but it can be used as a tail (like the ones that Disassembly Drones have in Murder Drones) along with a belt that has alot of bottles to store blood in to drink later
Powers or quirks (MHA reference): Blood Copy (it can copy a quirk by drinking someone's blood (5 quirks at a time) also can mix blood to mix quirks)
Appearance: yellow hair, green eyes, with a red shirt
Backstory (optional): like Toga, people didn't really know Kage's quirk was for a while, but once it was revealed, like Shinso, everyone started calling him a "villain" and barely anyone liked him when he was young

Personality: very calm, however if he gets angry then apart of his quirk will make him rampage, during this, his eyes and hair turns red while his needle tail supports item has a warning appear on it

Name: Kage
Weapons: (I'll just say the support items): a mechanical needle like the one that Toga has but it can be used as a tail (like the ones that Disassembly Drones have in Murder Drones) along with a belt that has alot of bottles to store blood in to drink later
Powers or quirks (MHA reference): Blood Copy (it can copy a quirk by drinking someone's blood (5 quirks at a time) also can mix blood to mix quirks)
Appearance: yellow hair, green eyes, with a red shirt
Backstory (optional): like Toga, people didn't really know Kage's quirk was for a while, but once it was revealed, like Shinso, everyone started calling him a "villain" and barely anyone liked him when he was young

Personality: very calm, however if he gets angry then apart of his quirk will make him rampage, during this, his eyes and hair turns red while his needle tail supports item has a warning appear on it
They are 15 in the first season, also do you want an anime character if not your accepted

I have two questions for now:
Regular characters are OCs, am I interpreting that right?
Where is the RP taking place initially? Like I get multiple animes are probably going to be merging, but it can get disjointed if there's just a bunch of separate places all over the place.

I have two questions for now:
Regular characters are OCs, am I interpreting that right?
Where is the RP taking place initially? Like I get multiple animes are probably going to be merging, but it can get disjointed if there's just a bunch of separate places all over the place.
Takes place in Saitama, Japan but you can move away from there to other countries. And yes regular are ocs

Alright, I think for the character from an anime that I am choosing will be Raphtalia from RotSH.
Also can you use starwars oc's as there is a starwars anime?

I mean, max of 2 OCs, characters from the actual media are 'canon characters', which is limited to 1.

Name: Velika, the Colorless Sovereign.
Weapons: Velika's staff.
Powers:
  • Elemental Shadow - Velika's inherent elemental power. With it, he can absorb, create and control shadows. As it is inherent, it isn't considered magic as it lacks the use of mana or similar magical energies all together.
  • Spherus Enlightenment - He has studied the energetic patterns of entire world—their creation, destruction, and renewal—and he has applied these universal principles to creating his own form of magic. It is a power that can draw from all and be used by all and against all.
  • Creation - Velika can manipulate and create organic and inorganic matter. His specialty with this comes as producing constructs and machines. Producing organic matter for him is more prone to error because of this.
  • Ágnosto Kósmo - The defining trait of this ability is that Velika can travel to other worlds freely, although it has some other details. When he does travel to another world, a burst of purple energy explodes from him. On rare occasions, he may implode into his chest, temporarily creating a portal that only he or inorganic matter can pass through before the portal too implodes into nothingness.
Appearance: Humanoid and imposing in stature, he wears a detailed gunmetal-coloured mask with motes of energy orbiting it, forming floating golden-yellowish streaks around the artifact. He has red blazing eyes with white pupils and wears gray robes with green etchings. His right arm is unique as it is a twisted cage of metal struts, coursing with purple aetheric energy.
Personality: Velika sees the multiverse is an unbroken whole. Within it, hide wonders and possibilities most fantastic. As such, he believes in the tabula rasa, the concept that the mind is shaped by experience or perception, not by predetermined circumstances. He is also selfish to an extent as a form of practicality, he does not bother wasting too many resources on denying truths or taking what he requires for his experiments. He dislikes rules and has an unscrupulous and nearly ruthless outlook, life is hard enough without putting limitations on oneself. This feeling of freedom and knowledge births his arrogance, and a somewhat volatile temper. However, despite his unscrupulous behavior, he understands the necessity of balance and that the multiverse requires to stay stable, that the cosmic chaos, while it should have not many limits, should still have limits regardless.
Lore: Ancient beyond measure and enigmatic to all but his closest friends, he first graced the cosmos and the many other worlds in the multiverse upon being exiled from his world in a twisted misunderstanding. His long life has given him a unique perspective on the multiverse, and he seeks to further his own reserves of knowledge and power. This would lead him here, finding the sudden merging of multiple worlds to be... profitable for him.

I mean, max of 2 OCs, characters from the actual media are 'canon characters', which is limited to 1.

Name: Velika, the Colorless Sovereign.
Weapons: Velika's staff.
Powers:
  • Elemental Shadow - Velika's inherent elemental power. With it, he can absorb, create and control shadows. As it is inherent, it isn't considered magic as it lacks the use of mana or similar magical energies all together.
  • Spherus Enlightenment - He has studied the energetic patterns of entire world—their creation, destruction, and renewal—and he has applied these universal principles to creating his own form of magic. It is a power that can draw from all and be used by all and against all.
  • Creation - Velika can manipulate and create organic and inorganic matter. His specialty with this comes as producing constructs and machines. Producing organic matter for him is more prone to error because of this.
  • Ágnosto Kósmo - The defining trait of this ability is that Velika can travel to other worlds freely, although it has some other details. When he does travel to another world, a burst of purple energy explodes from him. On rare occasions, he may implode into his chest, temporarily creating a portal that only he or inorganic matter can pass through before the portal too implodes into nothingness.
Appearance: Humanoid and imposing in stature, he wears a detailed gunmetal-coloured mask with motes of energy orbiting it, forming floating golden-yellowish streaks around the artifact. He has red blazing eyes with white pupils and wears gray robes with green etchings. His right arm is unique as it is a twisted cage of metal struts, coursing with purple aetheric energy.
Personality: Velika sees the multiverse is an unbroken whole. Within it, hide wonders and possibilities most fantastic. As such, he believes in the tabula rasa, the concept that the mind is shaped by experience or perception, not by predetermined circumstances. He is also selfish to an extent as a form of practicality, he does not bother wasting too many resources on denying truths or taking what he requires for his experiments. He dislikes rules and has an unscrupulous and nearly ruthless outlook, life is hard enough without putting limitations on oneself. This feeling of freedom and knowledge births his arrogance, and a somewhat volatile temper. However, despite his unscrupulous behavior, he understands the necessity of balance and that the multiverse requires to stay stable, that the cosmic chaos, while it should have not many limits, should still have limits regardless.
Lore: Ancient beyond measure and enigmatic to all but his closest friends, he first graced the cosmos and the many other worlds in the multiverse upon being exiled from his world in a twisted misunderstanding. His long life has given him a unique perspective on the multiverse, and he seeks to further his own reserves of knowledge and power. This would lead him here, finding the sudden merging of multiple worlds to be... profitable for him.
Accepted do you want any actuL anime character to control

Back
Top Bottom