Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound amazing....... Just one thing, when you say space biome you mean like the floating islands on Terraria or like REAL space with spacecrafts, and aliens, and X-Wings and the Babilon 5 space station, and some guys from the second foundation and all?

I'm sad, I'll have to buy this game when it comes out. ;-;
The Music is Beatiful! I might wanna buy this after all!
Are you :red:ting me? This is a brand new game, complete with new graphics, engine (software :p) and hard work, and you expect it to be handed to you on a silver platter, free of charge? You need to reevaluate your perspective on things, friend.

Well, i guess i've underestimated Terraria Otherworld a lot, the game looks really cool, but didn't convince me to buy it when he launch. One thing that can make me buy is: Know if there's sidequests or quests in the game, Original Terraria really need this too.

Are you :red:ting me? This is a brand new game, complete with new graphics, engine (software :p) and hard work, and you expect it to be handed to you on a silver platter, free of charge? You need to reevaluate your perspective on things, friend.
There is so much stuff one person can like about one game, over one thing of me liking something your going to get all rude about it, look, I like most of the stuff about it, people can buy what they want based on their opinion, for example; "I love everything about this item! I'll buy it!" or "This game story is horrid! Not worth my money." I loved the graphics, but, I'm not going to buy the game over graphics, and over the music, I'll buy it over everything about it, I love the game, I love Terraria entirely, just I need to see everything else about, this is the only thing I saw about Terraria:Overworld.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433534933,1433534867][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh.. Can't wait! I wanna know what this beatiful game's price is and what it has in store for us Terraria fans!

There is so much stuff one person can like about one game, over one thing of me liking something your going to get all rude about it, look, I like most of the stuff about it, people can buy what they want based on their opinion, for example; "I love everything about this item! I'll buy it!" or "This game story is horrid! Not worth my money." I loved the graphics, but, I'm not going to buy the game over graphics, and over the music, I'll buy it over everything about it, I love the game, I love Terraria entirely, just I need to see everything else about, this is the only thing I saw about Terraria:Overworld.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433534933,1433534867][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh.. Can't wait! I wanna know what this beatiful game's price is and what it has in store for us Terraria fans!
If it's the only thing look at other things?

Well, i guess i've underestimated Terraria Otherworld a lot, the game looks really cool, but didn't convince me to buy it when he launch. One thing that can make me buy is: Know if there's sidequests or quests in the game, Original Terraria really need this too.
What are all these "Save The Jungle!/..." things about? I certainly want to know!

That's...actually pretty good. This might be one of the few sandbox/whatever games that I'll consider having sound on for.

The only thing I can criticise about it is what I would say as 'over-dramatic'. Basically, you'd have pretty intense music in situations where nothing really happens, which would be a little over-the-top (especially when it becomes heard a hundred times over). What would be most optimal is to have two separate tracks, one during more peaceful moments and another that occurs in the more intense situations (a la Serious Sam style). I don't know how you'd be able to incorporate it into the game, as mobs can constantly spawn at any given moment. Perhaps other factors could be taken into account, such as a set amount of damage dealt/health lost in a period of time triggers it.

I want to know about the events of Otherworld, like Frost/Pumpkin/Blood/Lunar(as what they call it) moon.
Any new events?

What are all these "Save The Jungle!/..." things about? I certainly want to know!
"Save the Jungle"
Is a thread suggestion made by @MegaMage314 , a terrarian from here that makes great suggestions
well, Save the Jungle is a suggestion to change the corruption from destroying the jungle, because when he attack the jungle, the mud block becomes dirt block, and if you use clentaminator on it, it becomes a common forest biome instead to back to jungle biome, and it's actually impossible change all the dirt to mud back, unless you replace THEM ALL
So, he created a suggestion saying: Or the jungle get impossible to be corrupted, or create a "new biome" that causes to make mud block become corrupted mud block instead of "corrupted dirt block".
Check the link and you will understand it better.

"Save the Jungle"
Is a thread suggestion made by @MegaMage314 , a terrarian from here that makes great suggestions
well, Save the Jungle is a suggestion to change the corruption from destroying the jungle, because when he attack the jungle, the mud block becomes dirt block, and if you use clentaminator on it, it becomes a common forest biome instead to back to jungle biome, and it's actually impossible change all the dirt to mud back, unless you replace THEM ALL
So, he created a suggestion saying: Or the jungle get impossible to be corrupted, or create a "new biome" that causes to make mud block become corrupted mud block instead of "corrupted dirt block".
Check the link and you will understand it better.
Ahh, okay.

Totally agree with you, they are developing a whole new game, and even if it was an expansion or something, the guys from re-logic have given us plenty of content for free (Since 1.1 to the coming 1.3) it's not like they are a bunch of greedy charging for DLC peple.

There is a lot of hard quality work behind otherworld (Judging just by the trailers and the new EVERYTHING they are developing, from graphics to music, to items to a new engine) So I'd say they've earned that we pay for the thing.

Reactions: Azu
The bass (the instrument, not the drums) in the Corruption track. Yum.

I'm really impressed how much Otherworld deviates from Terraria judging from the material we have seen (and heard) so far, and yet still has those references to the 'base' game, such as the HUD. If it hadn't, it might very well be a standalone game. And a good one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom