Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas part 1: new content

HEY EVERY !

Terrarian
I have so many ideas for the vanilla game, journey's end was a really lame update and even after that i think there's a ton of stuff remaining for the game that should be added, in case relogic decides to update the game again in the future rather than putting their hopes in another terraria otherworld attempt, i hope they don't try to end with the game as soon as possible and to it really lame-ly and actually consider what the fanbase wants and put love and effort in it, but yeah the love and effort would depend of them so maybe someone could mod these ideas once tmodloader updates to 1.4, i hope i get modding skills intil then, i don't even have knowledge of how to make fancy text and stuff in text, maybe i can color stuff like <color=red>this</color>
Anyway to mine ideas:

New additions:

-Actual Mastermode(part 1): I know that most of the terraria community finds mastermode a lazy excuse of difficulty, it's basically expert but with numerical changes such as much higher damage taken by enemy hits, debuffs lasting an eternity, etc. it's not challenging and enjoyable at all, just unfair free damage and doesn't feel like a new difficulty, i think it should bring changes and stuff in a similar manner to how expert did, but maybe more since it's like the final difficulty of the game, not a completely optional difficulty supposed to bring the player's skills to the limit that would be the for the worthy seed(even from the fact that it's still lame, it just raises enemy numbers even more, change bosses sizes and makes many unecessary torturing changes), there are my ideas to improve the difficulty:
1) Reduce damage taken by enemy and bosses attacks and give them actual AI changes and new attacks so it will be about skill rather than losing half of your health from anything that touches you
2) Adds non vanity mastermode drops to make this experience much more rewarding
I will talk about my current ideas of changes for enemies, bosses, environment and others in the part 2, for now i will just talk about my current ideas of new mastermode drops.
Unlike in expert, most mastermode drops would be weapons, but their chances are not guaranteed, which might require the player to fight the boss in mastermode difficulty multiple times in order to get it, but these mastermode drops are really worth when acquired as they can be great options in a further part of the game than any other weapon could be used, there are my current ideas of MM drops for each boss:

>Royal brawlers: melee weapon dropped by KS, attacks with a combo of 2 flying slime fists and an uppercut, only the uppercut deals knockback and a lot, both the reach and attack speed of this weapon are affected by melee speed

>Cthulhu blaster: gun dropped by EoC, the gun has the appearence of the own eye with gun parts, with the activation key the weapon switches between rifle and shotgun mode, each mode has an appearence based on a phase of the eye

>Devourer staff: summoner staff dropped by EoW, summons a single worm minion, and for each extra summon it instead makes the worm longer, besides being similar to the stardust dragon, it behaves like a worm enemy and it's affected by gravity unless if burrowed underground, it's also able to swim through liquids and extend gills similar to eater of souls to fly to the player when far away
>Creeper staff: summoner staff dropped by BoC, summons a creeper minion that circles around the player, when attacking it will circle between the target and back to the player in a similar fashion to sanguine staff, but slower, less accurate and unable to phase through walls(only when teleporting to the player)
>Shadow lock: dropped by any evil biome boss, unlike other mastermode drops it's a 100% drop rate the first time the boss is defeated, and just like demon heart it can't be obtained anymore after that, it's a consumable and it increases the player's acessory slot by 1, and instead of mastermode players starting with 1 more acessory slot than in expert mode, the extra acessory slot from mastermode is locked behind this item

>Bee Hive staff: magic staff dropped by queen bee, it makes a bee hive projectile that behaves similar to boulder staff projectile, but it's destroyed after hitting a single projectile or wall, creating bees in the process that homes and damages enemies

>Cursed necklace: acessory dropped by skeletron, makes a skull above the player that will rolls into enemies damaging them similar to dungeon guardians, the skull gets stronger the less health the player has and deals classless damage rather than summoner damage

>Demon tongue: whip dropped by WoF, it has a ranger lower than other hardmode whips, but shoots a spit of saliva when swung, that slows down enemies and deals part of the whip damage, hitting with the tongue also empowers summons in some way
>Soul of endless hunger: acessory dropped by WoF, buffs most of the player's stats temporarily by doing some actions, which includes dealing critical strikes, taking damage and eating any food item, the empowerment stacks up to 3 times, when empowered the player's eyes will glow in a reddish light, the more powerful it is the stronger will be the glow

>Crystal staff: summon staff dropped by queen slime, summons a winged pink slime minion that fires quick crystal stingers that penetrates multiple targets and ignores some armor, it can also swoop into enemies dealing contact damage

>Two points of view: magic tome dropped by the twins, using the action key the player can switch between an intense trail of cursed flame or lasers that gets faster the longer it's hold similar to the laser machinegun, but only one laser at a time

>Rage blaster: gun dropped by skeletron prime, fires both arrows and bullets at the same time

>The destroyer: melee weapon dropped by the destroyer, throws a mechanical worm that behaves similar to a flail, but it's segments also deals damage, however the head deals the highest damage

>Bulb launcher: rocket launcher dropped by plantera, converts missiles into bouncy spike balls that bounce off tiles and slighly homes into enemies, exploding in contact, dealing the damage of the consumed missile, it also fires seeds that deals part of the damage whitout exploding

>Lahzar of pure annihilation: magic blaster that charges and fires a constant solar beam with it's power and size based on how much the weapon charged before firing, it only consumes mana when charging and it's worth mentioning that it would have the appearence of golem's head with it's mouth opening while charging and firing the beam, the beam also inflicts on fire

>Spooky lantern: magic weapon dropped by pumpking, makes cursed skill spirits around that flies in direction to the cursor and homes into enemies, applies cursed inferno and once an enemy is killed by it, it drops candies that can gives 3 different buffs similar to nebula boosters, but whitout being stacked and the candies behaves more like mana stars

>Bag of presents: ranged weapon dropped by Santa-NK1, doesn't consume ammo, fires presents that have different effects once in contact with an enemy or with a tile, like leaving lingering flaming coals, the presents goes a reduced distance and them start gliding with a parachute

>the holy showdown: melee weapon dropped by ice queen, a weapon similar to solar eruption that has the appearence of a christmas tree, it fires bulb projectiles that goes into opposite directions from each segment, and also releases a star projectiles from the end of it that behaves similarly to nebula arcanum projectile but firing stars from it's 5 tips while following enemies
>christmas pendant: acessory that buffs most stats by a small percentage from every player, and it's stacked for every other player equipping it

>talon of the seas: whip dropped by duke fishron, swinging it releases big giant tornados that moves horizontally similar to the tome of wisdom projectiles, another whip that has a shorter reach comparing to others of the same stage, hitting with the own whip empowers minions aswell
>the duke: gun similar to megashark that fires bullets in an even higher rate, but with a miniature of duke fishron instead of a shark, holding it for long enough causes the gun's eyes to glow and fire bullets in a faster rate, also have a chance to shoot sharkrons instead similar to the ones from the tempest staff minion

>Bless of the empress: a magical tome that summons the own empress to cast an intense starfall in a large area where it was used, damaging any enemy hit by these stars, consumes a lot of mana in the process and has a long cooldown before being able to be used again
>Great lightsaber: extends a giant energy edge in direction to the cursor, the edge deals damage to anything that touches it, but deals even more damage when moving the edge with the cursor, it has about the same reach as solar eruption

>The prophecy: an acessory dropped by lunatic cultist, which causes attacks to have a chance to give the player a temporary buff that increases the stats of it's current class, the class is determined by the highest damage type the player currently has from armors and acessories, if two or more damage types tie the player won't receive any buff, the buff also causes a miniature version of the respective pillar to appear, using a special attack against enemies

>Ultimate gauntlet: a multiclass weapon dropped by moonlord, it will shine and have a different attack based on the lunar armor set the player is currently wearing, will not work if the player isn't wearing a full lunar armor set, dealing the damage of the respective armor set, it would have an attack key and activation key attack for each class: for melee it would be a controllable flying solar mallet that damages any enemies it comes in contact with and deals more damage when in movement, for the activation key it punches the ground causing a powerful shockwave that damages enemies around the player, it still works in the air; for ranger it would hold a lightning orb that constantly fires lighting beams in direction to the cursor, and for the activation key it casts multiple thunders from the sky in direction to the cursor, i still haven't planned anything for mage and summoner

-Graveyards: we already have the graveyard biome, but what about naturally generated graveyards? these minibiomes would be rarely generated on surface and much more commonly underground under any forest biome, they will always countain more than enough gravestones to generate ectomist, and they're an alternative source of gravestones whitout requiring killing yourself many times, they're also inspired on starbound, surface graveyards will always countain a buried chest and underground graveyards will countain coffins instead that are a new storage furniture similar to chests but with the same size as a bed, they also have a trapped version that have the animation of a skeleton rising from it when opened rather than the one from trapped chests, graveyards also countains new items as their loot such as a new light pet and ressurection potions that i will talk about later

-Sludge caves: an underground minibiome generated under any forest biome, it's filled with the new sludge blocks and has a higher slime spawn rate than any other biome, slimehead zombies will also spawn there whitout even being night, and yes it's another addition inspired on starbound, but whitout the biome getting all collapsed unlike in that game, the biome would also have chests countaing regular loot, but instead of suspect looking eyes they countain slime crowns, and they could also countain exclusive loot from their chests, such as higher odds of slime staff and some new loot

-New post-plantera evil biome boss: why keep this just to the hallow? what happened to the concept of light vs dark during early hardmode? my current idea is the twilight prince, a royal figure with a mantle and a creepy mask covering it's appearence, attacking you with dark themed attacks that despiste being completely different from the ones of the empress, they're still themed after bullet hell, it's spawned by killing a xenomoth that spawns in any evil biome during dawn until 12:00 PM opposing to the lacewing, it's supposed to be fought during day and will enrage during dusk, dawn and night in a similar way to the empress, i've also planned many cool drops for it and it's worth mentioning that it's the same boss no matter the evil biome choosen and there would also be a special fight once the player manages to spawn both the prince and the empress at the same time where the player fights both while they also kill each other, with a new drop themed after the two bosses at the same time.

-Lepus, Turkor and maybe Ocram in all versions of terraria: I might not be the only one who finds the fact of these bosses being exclusives from certain versions of the game a dumb thing, not like if anyone would buy these versions just for them, also they could be modded into the other versions anyway, they would be revamped into every version with changes and new attacks and drops, also it's worth mentioning that lepus and turkor are seasonal events and i don't get why should there only be halloween and christmas stuff in most versions. Anyway for my concept of the bosses:

>Lepus would be summoned using the suspicious looking egg that's an uncommon drop from corrupt bunnies, and an enemy that spawns in the forest biome during day during easter, it's supposed to be fought after KS, EoC and maybe any evil biome boss, just like these bosses, lepus doesn't have a drop for each class but drops that can be useful for any class instead;

>Turkor the ungrateful would be summoned using a cursed stuffing, which would be crafted using different food items(giving a more unique use for them), while having a pet turkey equipped, that would be dropped by certain dungeon enemies, and sold by the merchant during thanksgiving or after defeating turkor, it's supposed to be fought after skeletron due to it's difficulty and drops that will be really helpful against the WoF, unlike the current original turkor it would be able to respawn it's turkor head multiple times during the battle, and have new attacks from the head and the body, in expert it would be able to spawn multiple heads at once and extend long turkey legs from the body once it's health gets low to jump around and attempt to stomp the player, my current plan for his drops are 1 weapon for each class, including a cornucopia cannon for ranger that fires a bust of vegetables that doesn't consume ammo and therefore doesn't get affected by it either and a turkey summon that gets enraged once the player's health gets low enough, a low chance to drop turkey wings that have a better flight time and heigh than fletching but still aren't as good as any hardmode wings, and i'm also thinking about a drawback for them like having a reduced gliding use and not preventing fall damage, along the expert drop that would be a potion item that restures 120 health and can't be consumed;

>Ocram would be summoned using a suspicious looking skull, that's always dropped by the 3rd mechanical boss defeated once, the item is not consumed but it requires and consumes 5 souls of each mechanical to be used, if the skull is lost the player can craft another using bones, lens, rotten chunk/vertebras, hallowed bars and 10 souls of each mechanical, the boss is available as soon as the 3 mechanicals are defeated, but it's recommended to be fought after plantera/golem due to it's difficulty and since it's drops and gear crafted from them can be used even for moonlord, it drops a weapon for each class themed after it's attacks and souls of blight that can be used for armor and gear that would be revamped versions of the original gear, and a new armor set for summoner.

-Huge minecraft crossover: come on, two games of similar genders and playstyle with a really close community, they deserve a crossover better than just a costume, what about something as big as the one with dungeon defenders? My idea for the crossover into terraria would be 3 new invasions and a boss, all from minecraft:

>The first invasion would be available late pre-hardmode, with minecraft enemies such as minecraft zombies, skeletons, slimes, creepers, spiders and endermans. not sure yet about how the event would work, be started and it's loot, but would be available as soon as the evil boss is defeated.

>The secound invasion available as soon as a mechanical boss is defeated, which causes pillager patrols to spawn in the other thirds of the map, once the captain is defeated(the one with a banner), the invasion starts, with different pillager enemies, witches, ravagers and the evoker which would be a miniboss exclusive from the event

>The final tier of the invasion available as soon as golem is defeated would be the nether invasion, where nether portals appears in the underworld bringing nether enemies, such as piglins, hoglins, ghasts and wither skeletons. in order to defeat the invasion the player has to defeat the new boss using 3 wither skeleton heads which are uncommon drops from wither skeletons and ash blocks

>New boss: the wither.
that's right, the wither summoned in the same way as in minecraft, but using ash blocks instead of soul sand/soil, it attacks launching wither skulls that causes a deadly DoT effect just like in the original game, but also has brand new challenging attacks, it's death would be worth many valuable items and weapons

-Slingshots: a new type of ranger weapon, used in an unique way to give more gameplay variety to the class, as they could be charged when the attack button is hold, the longer they're charged the more damage they will deal and the faster the projectile will travel, and some slingshots would have unique abilities when charged, slingshots consumes pebbles that are crafted out of stone blocks, and there would be multiple types of pebbles, such as bouncy pebbles that bounces off walls, they can also use grenades as ammo, just be mindful that the explosion can still hurt the player, there are some of my current ideas of slingshots:

>Basic slingshot: crafted with wood, gel and silk, the weakest of the slingshots, has no unique ability

>Slimy slingshot: possible loot from sludge cave chests, deals more damage than basic slingshot and charges a little faster, it converts regular pebbles into bouncy pebbles and if used whitout any ammo it will propell the player in direction to the cursor when fully charged

>Bird war cry: an uncommon drop from wyverns, it doesn't consume and use ammo but instead fires 3 different types of birds, one at a time: a red bird that deals the highest damage per projectile between the birds, a yellow bird that travels faster and penetrates multiple enemies and a blue bird that spreads into 3

-Npc quests:
I know what you're all thinking, terraria would became stardew valley too? but first of all, it would be a completely optional thing, secound the quests could give a spice up to your gameplay and be worth some stuff you could really want, anyway to how the quests would work:
The quests start once the player has defeated any boss, even king slime, after that every day a random npc will have a question mark above them, if interacted with they will have the quest option similar to angler, the quests involve adding a certain piece of furniture to the npc's house, slaining an empowered enemy in a position of the world, get them a specific resource or exclusive quest item obtained in specific ways, etc. Every town npc can give a quest, even angler which will have them separated from the daily fish quest, the skeleton merchant can sometimes give a quest too when spawned, if he has a question he won't despawn no matter the player distance until the day ends, the quest will only end once completed or the day ends, just like fishing quests, except for skeleton merchant, some npcs have exclusive quests like golfer having golf quests such as asking for a golf field and golf matches after that.
Once the player has completed a certain amount of quests, there can be up to 2 npcs quests every day, and after defeating plantera 1 more, allowing up to 3 daily quests, however only 1 quest is garanteed each day and multiple quests never come from the same npc, completing quests can be worth money, resources and even some special rewards, also raises your friendship with the npc, which is a seaparate happiness modifier for the same npc and the player, the player can also buy a quest board which allows him to check quests whitout having to interact with the respective npc, however he still have to deliver to the own npc

-Extra weapons:
>Space turret controller: a sentry summoning weapon crafted with meteorite bars, giving a pre-hm sentry alternative for summoners whitout requiring that trash OOA event(i still have flashbacks with those stupid wyverns), and also making meteorite useful for summoner, the sentry itself would fire generic space lasers, nothing much special about it

>Venom blade: sword crafted with spider fangs, when swung it fires a web projectile that deals damage and traps regular enemies in a web, hitting with the own blade inflicts venom
>Venomfang bow: bow crafted with spider fangs and silk, converts wooden arrow into venom arrows, being the only source of these until plantera

>Frozen lamp: summoner weapon dropped by ice queen that summons an artic moth minion, the minion stands on enemies raining down ice icicles into them, having a hard time against fast targets but dealing a devasting damage while they're not moving at all, it can also chill enemies reducing their movement speed

>Greater starcannon: crafted with 10 luminite bars, 25 stardust and solar fragments, 5 stardust and solar chunks(i will mention what these chunks are later) and a super star shooter, the final update of the star cannon, starts that hit enemies will cause extra stars to fall from the sky

>Lunarstick: dropped by moonlord(would replace starwrath as it would become craftable instead and i will mention it's recipe in the part 2), a spear like melee weapon that has an attack key and activation key attack, the attack key swings the weapon similar to sky dragon's fury, but making projectiles similar to demon schytes as the weapon moves, the activation key spins the weapon around the player, and once released the player will thurst the spear dashing a great distance in direction to the cursor damaging anything in it's way and also being invencible during that

>Leviathan staff: summoner staff dropped by moonlord(would replace crystal staff as it would become craftable instead), summons a mini kracken minion with 2 bigger tentacles that moves around damaging any enemy they come in contact with, extra summons will instead add another tentacle to the minion "don't let your dirty mind fool you, a tentacle's suction cups can easily rip off a person's skin"

>rainbow keyboard: summoner weapon dropped by moonlord with a 5% chance, summons a rainbow cat minion that run across the screen multiple times to damage enemies, leaving a trail of rainbow behind, also plays a note when used

-Extra equipables:
>chlorophyte hood: basically the chlorophyte headgear for summoner, because why not?

>Sun guardian set: new armor set crafted out of tiki armor(would be reworked into just a vanity set), chlorophyte bars and solar tablet fragments, it brings the same summoner benefits that tiki armor would have, and also have a new set bonus which makes a solar portal above the player, dealing summoner damage causes the portal to gain solar energy, once enough solar energy is gathered it will blast a sunbeam similar to the one from lunar portal sentry that also inflicts on fire

>Oil bottle: causes ranged weapons to oil enemies, making they take extra damage from the on fire effect and hot projectiles such as fire arrows and bullets, found in sludge cave chests

>Soul stone: summoner acessory found in dungeon's locked golden chests, it allows summon staffs to auto summon minions and makes they summon minions faster

>Necromantic rose: crafted with a soul stone, nature's gift and 15 bones, gives the effect of both acessories and also allows minion attacks to heal the player, but reduces the player's regeneration rate

>Bag of pixie glitter: acessory dropped by hallowed mimics, increases critical strike chance by 5% and makes critical strikes releases a explosion of glitter that confuses enemies(in the part 2 i will mention my idea of effect that confusion could have for bosses), the acessory would have it's own upgrades with mana flower and ranger and summoner acessories which i will mention later on

>Destroyer necklace: upgrade of pygmy necklace with destroyer emblem, increases max minions by 1 and minion damage by 10% (hercules beetle and necromantic scroll would get reworked into completely unique acessories which i will mention in the part 2, while papyrus scarab would be removed), it has a upgrade with bag of pixie glitter that gives the effect of both acessories

>Bullet pack: ranger acessory dropped by tactical skeletons, increases bullet damage by 5% and ammo capacibility for guns (something for gun and rocket launcher weapons that i will mention in the part 2), it also has an upgrade with bag of pixie glitter that gives the effect of both

>Holy spirit charm: summoner acessory dropped by everscream, if there are at least 5 minion caps being consumed by the same type of minion it will get a new ability(only post plantera summons will receive this effect) example: sanguine staff will heal the user with it's attack and stardust dragon will fire a constant trail of flame from it's mouth; however there will be a small damage penalty if the player has different minions summoned at a time

>Ultimate necromancer's deed: crafted with necromantic rose, holy spirit charm, necromantic scroll and 15 ectoplasm, gives the effect of all it's components with a reduced penalty

>Summoner's leather glove: crafted with a scarab emblem(reworked hercules beetle), power glove and 5 leather, would be pretty much a summoner version of the mechanical glove, increasing melee attack speed by 12% and melee weapon size by 10%(from power glove), increase summoner damage and knockback by 12%(unlike 15% from the scarab emblem), increase defense by like 5 and give the emblem effect of temporarily empowering summons after dealing damage with whip

>Four-leaf clover: an acessory that's obtained by destroying a specific background plant similar to jungle rose and nature's gift, the plant grows on regular grass, it's extremelly rare and the chances for one to appear increases by a small percentage for specific bosses defeated
the acessory increases critical strike chance by 10% and also increases luck by a small amount

>rabbit foot: sold by zoologist once a great percentage of the bestiary is completed, increases rare loot drop rate from enemies and bosses and luck by a small amount

>charm of supreme luck: crafted with lucky horseshoe, four-leaf clover, rabbit foot and 10 chains in a tinkerer's workshop, it gives the effects of all the 3 acessories and greatly increases luck
note: the luck increase of these acessories doesn't get stacked

>Armor from the possessed armor: am i the only one who finds weird that an enemy that's a literal armor doesn't drop itself as an armor? so what about it, every time it's killed it has a not so common chance of dropping 1 of the setpieces of it's armor, the armor would be like an ancient version of mythril or maybe some new armor mid tier between mythril and adamantine that would give equal boosts to the 3 classes whitout requring different headgears

-Extra items:
>Ressurection potion: teleports the player to it's last death location, can be obtained from dungeon and graveyard pots and chests, can also be crafted with 1 bottle of water, 1 deathweed, 1 bone and 1 maggot using a bottle or alchemy station while in ecto mist

>Frostburn flask: crafted with bottle of water and flinx's fur in the imbuing station, causes melee weapons to inflict frostburn

>Shadow stalk potion: a potion crafted with bottle of water, titanium/adamantine ore and bones in a bottle or alchemy station, it allows the player to dash a short distance if the player can't already, if the player already has a dash then it increases the distance of the current dash instead

>Pylonportation potion: allows the player to teleport to any pylon in the map by clicking it, whitout having to be near a pylon or have enough npcs near that pylon, however it consumes the potion in the process, not sure yet about the materials used to craft it and if there should be one for each pylon

>Celestial pillar chunks: a new material dropped exclusively by the pillars along the respective fragments, there's a different chunk for each pillar and they're now required to craft the post cultist/endgame gear along the respective fragments, in the part 2 i will mention my rework for the lunar event and you will understand how this addion makes sense

>Angel heart: new expert drop from moonlord, a consumable just like demon heart, but instead of adding 1 acessory slot it adds a wing slot, that appears in the same tab as hooks, minecarts, pets and etc. however once consumed the player will no longer receive the effect of the wing's modifier

>Engineering station: sold by mechanic, it allows the player to craft wires and other wiring equipment and stuff rather than buying them from the mechanic, wires would use copper/tin, giving them an use once you get any better material, other wiring stuff that's already crafted such as logic sensor would require this station instead of their current stations

>New sun and moon pedestals, they're both furnitures which would speed up the time by 4x similar to sundial when interacted with using the activation key, but only until their respective part of the day rather than the end of the day
*Sun pedestal could only be used during night and would speed up the time until day, dropped by golem with a 5% chance, has a 1 in game week cooldown
*Moon pedestal could only be used during day and would speed up the time until night, dropped by lunatic cultist and moonlord with a 5% chance, has a 1 in game week cooldown
their cooldowns are independent from each other and sundial, allowing us to skip up to 2 days every in game week

>Life juice: even thought life fruits were useless once you already got 500 hp? well not anymore, now they can be used to craft the hardmode counterpart of the restoration potion, that heals slighly less health than greater healing potion, but has a decreased potion cooldown, but be mindful that it requires 1 life fruit and fruit juice(giving another unique use for the many food items in the game) to craft each

-Vanities:
>The tyrant set: vanity set which consists of head, chest and leg wears and a cape, they all have a chance to be sold by the travelling merchant once moonlord is defeated, and the set's appearence is inspired on yharim, the tyrant from the calamity mod
>Suspicious space helmet: dropped by martian saucer, a pet item that makes a mini spaceman pet, they have 11 different color variations, the pet will come out of a vent when far away from the player, and be careful when in complete darkness with it...
>Flinx fur furniture: a new furniture set crafted with flinx fur and gold/platinum bars, themed around fluffy fur and fancyness

I think i had more stuff in mind but i might have forgotten, for now it's just that, if i get something else in mind i will add to the list, part 2 will come whenever i feel like to make it

Last edited:
Unlike in expert, most mastermode drops would be weapons, and instead of being guaranted drops, they're actually much rarer than any regular drop, having a drop rate around 5% or 2.5%, which might require the player to fight the boss in mastermode difficulty many times in order to get it, but these mastermode drops are really worth the grind as they can carry the player for multiple parts of the game and are really unique, in a similar fashion to calamity's rare drops, there are my current ideas of MM drops for each boss:
Some of your ideas are rather interesting, and it would be fun to see them in game, but the idea of having to farm a boss just to obtain a weapon that you will eventually replace with a better one might be a bit too much, in videogames, players usually expect a reward after beating a challenge, and vanilla master mode did gave us the rewards that we wanted, although they were almost useless, but at least we got the reward, you know what I mean?
In less words, defeating a boss is a one in a life time thing, and if you have to farm, it will eventually get repetitive and boring, and like i said before, the reward can be easily replaced with a better weapon.
So, In my opinion, the idea of adding special items for master mode is amazing, but they should have at least the average item drop rate.

Some of your ideas are rather interesting, and it would be fun to see them in game, but the idea of having to farm a boss just to obtain a weapon that you will eventually replace with a better one might be a bit too much, in videogames, players usually expect a reward after beating a challenge, and vanilla master mode did gave us the rewards that we wanted, although they were almost useless, but at least we got the reward, you know what I mean?
In less words, defeating a boss is a one in a life time thing, and if you have to farm, it will eventually get repetitive and boring, and like i said before, the reward can be easily replaced with a better weapon.
So, In my opinion, the idea of adding special items for master mode is amazing, but they should have at least the average item drop rate.
yeah guess it would be really hard to grind them in mastermode difficulty when it's going to be an actual difficulty

I really like this idea, but there are some things I'd like to mention:
Armorless set: vanity set that removes the visual of the armor from the player, still keeping them equipped
The Familiar Vanity already does this. Unless you mean stuff like the beetles from beetle armor or the shield from solar armor, in which case it would be a good idea to specify that in the OP.
Summoner's leather glove: crafted with a scarab emblem(reworked hercules beetle), power glove and 5 leather
What would this item do?

It would also be nice to know the statistics for the weapons.

What would this item do?

It would also be nice to know the statistics for the weapons.
it would give the effect of the power glove and reworked scarab emblem, being like of a mechanical glove for summoner, the emblem would increase summoner damage and knockback by 15%, increase defense a little and give a temporary buff to summons when damage with whip is dealt, and instead of being bought from the witch doctor it's crafted with beetle husk and a destroyer emblem
so the leather glove would increase summoner damage, knockback and melee speed by 12% and melee weapon size by 10%, increases defense more than the emblem and give the emblem's effect

update:
-quest system for npcs

update:
-four-leaf clover, rabbit foot and charm of supreme luck

update:
-engineering station

update:
-possessed armor armor

check out the part 2 of the post where i discuss about changes to stuff already present in the game such as changes mastermode should bring to enemies and bosses and their new attacks and also a lot of balancing changes which i think that makes a lot of sense:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom