Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas Part 2: changes

update:
-small addition to lucky horseshoe, but doesn't apply to horseshoe balloons and obsidian horseshoe
-terraspark got a new branch to it's enormous crafting tree
update:
two suggestions about nebula boosters
i'm tired of reporting the updates to the post

check out the 1st part of the post where i discussed about new items, npcs and content in general, and so some of the balance changes in this post could make more sense:

Last edited:
>the mana booster from nebula armor should give alternative effects for non mage users, because only mage uses mana at all, summoner uses but just to summon his army, because it sucks for your non mage friends in multiplayer when they get this boost instead of damage or health boosters, it could buff like melee speed and ammo reservation chance
Think about singleplayer, as well. Nebula Armour would become better than Vortex, Solar, or Stardust for their respective classes, because it wouldn't be hard to periodically switch to a magic weapon for boosters, then switch to a weapon from a different class for boosts to stats that mages don't even use.

Also, this is completely unrelated, but can the Fairy Bell have completely different AI and speed to the Shadow Orb? Because right now it is just a clone of the Shadow Orb that provides more light. The insanely slow speed of the Shadow Orb is acceptable, because it is supposed to be a bad light pet for the beginning of the game, but the Fairy Bell is too late in the game to be justified for that.

Think about singleplayer, as well. Nebula Armour would become better than Vortex, Solar, or Stardust for their respective classes, because it wouldn't be hard to periodically switch to a magic weapon for boosters, then switch to a weapon from a different class for boosts to stats that mages don't even use.
This was the entire reason they made the nebula boosters only spawn from magic damage. Nebula was probably the best class-general set because of the damage and regen buffs, and was definitely better for melee than Solar, although Vortex is debatable. It’s also still absolutely the strongest support set in the game for multiplayer, and probably doesn’t need to give more benefits than HP and regen.

Back
Top Bottom