PC Overwhelmed beginner seeking advice

Nice! AND WOAH WHERE'D YOU GET THAT ROD OF DISCORD? :eek: That's one of the rarest items in the game! (1/500 drop chance!)
Aye, seems I was extremely lucky :lol: Not sure how many I had killed when it dropped, because I only noticed when back in town (and didn't know how special it was), but here it had already dropped, at 21.

Chaos elemental count.jpg

Have used it a lot after learning what it actually does, and it is sooooooooooooooo great. Save a lot of time just bouncing around the place when mining, and easier to save my skin when those lava pools suddenly break through the ground.

Good point about Wall of Flesh, @Mail. Perhaps I ought to do that, and try to get the melee type emblem, in case it's very useful. Nasty fight, though, that's for sure.

Aye, seems I was extremely lucky :lol: Not sure how many I had killed when it dropped, because I only noticed when back in town (and didn't know how special it was), but here it had already dropped, at 21.

View attachment 318010

Have used it a lot after learning what it actually does, and it is sooooooooooooooo great. Save a lot of time just bouncing around the place when mining, and easier to save my skin when those lava pools suddenly break through the ground.

Good point about Wall of Flesh, @Mail. Perhaps I ought to do that, and try to get the melee type emblem, in case it's very useful. Nasty fight, though, that's for sure.
Wow! Super lucky. :D

A tip for the Underground Hallow, the crystal biome you found the RoD in. If you see a crystal that looks different from the others, pick it up, you can use it to summon an early hardmode boss.

Back
Top Bottom