Other Packaging cosmetics

JacobElwood

Terrarian
I love vanity costumes in Terraria. I try and collect every single item twice (one for me and one for my partner) but the most annoying thing about this is that each set takes up 2-3 chest spaces or 1 mannequin each.

I would propose the ability to "package" by hand all items in a cosmetic set into a single, stackable item that can only be used by "unpacking" it into 2-3 items again.

E.g Fish Costume mask, Fish Costume shirt, and Fish Costume Finskirt becomes a Packaged Fish Costume.

Cheers

Yeah, I collect vanity items and I got tired of looking for mannequin space so I just shove them into a chest and soon I gotta make 2 chests. I'm getting tired of this.

Maybe the Dresser could be remade to be an infinite chest for Vanity Items, you can hit left and right arrows to change your "wardrobe"
Maybe it could also be stored character side, and carry over between dressers? It also could work for dyes and accessories too.
Perhaps this could just be a rework to vanity in general, actually. Every time you pick up an equippable item, it’s added to your wardrobe and can be used for costuming, doing away with vanity slots. You’d need to make dyes more expensive, of course, but that’s a small price to pay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom