Items Paintball Gun

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
This item exists in the game now, and is not an active Suggestion. Please do not comment.

Ok, pretty simple, its a paintball gun that you can shoot enemies and players alike with.

Paintball_Gun.png
Paintball Gun
Sold by Party Girl for 5g
'Paints your foes!'

:All ammunition crafted at Work Bench with 50 Musket Balls and respected color Paint Bucket:

Red Paintball.png
Red Paintball
Blue Paintball.png
Blue Paiintball
Yellow Paintball.png
Yellow Paintball
Green Paintball.png
Green Paintball

When hit by a paintball the player/mobs hue switches to match the color of the paintball respectively. This process is a Buff called Painted! lasting for 1m.

Last edited:
Good idea sir! But it could be cool if you can just mix musket balls and a paint can of any color and you have any kind of color of paintball you want. I'm suggesting like 50 musket balls and 1 paint can.

Good idea sir! But it could be cool if you can just mix musket balls and a paint can of any color and you have any kind of color of paintball you want. I'm suggesting like 50 musket balls and 1 paint can.

Sounds great! I'll edit that in now.

Edit: Added!

Since it seems to be a play gun (like the water gun) instead of one used for combat, why craft ammo out of real bullets? Just having an NPC sell the paintballs would probably work.

And perhaps instead of the Party Girl selling it, have the Arms Dealer only sell it if the Party Girl is also in the world (like the Pirate's Bunny Cannon).

Over all, I like it. Sounds like fun.

What if this was dropped by the Painter instead, had a different sprite, and didn't use ammo?
EDIT: oh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom