Weapons & Equip Paladin Armor!

EstebanG18

Terrarian
Its an armor based on the paladin from the dungeon
this sprite is from a mod thorium mod i did not make it is just to give you an idea of how could look in the game

it could be a suport type armor like the paladin shield who protects your team mates from damage

could be an alternative armor to the bettle armor or the knight of valhalla armor (both pretty good armors)
when there are many players on the server and some of then could use some help
this armor could be focus more on keeps your team mates alive, and heal them when you take damage
is kinda how it works in the MOD called thorium mod, has many cool armor sprites

this armor could be helpfull on the new game mode, the master mode
i don't know what kinda stats could have this armor but youare free to give some ideas
i just really like this idea, to look like kinda a crusader but more like a paladin

paladins.png
56765.png

This seems post seems good but it should have some specific info, more info like "how do i get it?" "when do i get it?" "what part of the game do i get this?" "Is it an Expert Mode Item?" "is it a master mode item?" "Who would want this item?" "Why would i want this item?" and "how rare is it to you?"

I always wondered why the paladin armor isnt in the vanilla game. The way they sprited it in thorium works so well with vanilla.

Nice idea maybe as for Paladin class that armor should make you slower, less damage, more defense, more aggro, buffs for teammates, also maybe aquire it from paladin after defeating the golem.

Back
Top Bottom