Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Doesn't affect gameplay at all, but the names of Palladium Pike and Orichalcum Halberd don't match their sprites.
The former looks more like a poleaxe, and the latter looks more like a bill.

1604752559965.png

The fix would be to simply rename them to "Palladium Poleaxe" and "Orichalcum Bill", and change their ItemIDs accordingly (for modders' sakes).

Attachments

• 1604747333210.png
    1604747333210.png
    337 KB · Views: 837
While I do agree it would make sense for a name change, it’s possible the Terraria team left the names incorrect because that’s how they’ve always been. Changing the names would force a lot of people to think twice should they ever want to look at the weapon from the Wikipedia or of something similar. It’s probably for the best they remain the Palladium Pike and Orichalum Halberd.

While I do agree it would make sense for a name change, it’s possible the Terraria team left the names incorrect because that’s how they’ve always been. Changing the names would force a lot of people to think twice should they ever want to look at the weapon from the Wikipedia or of something similar. It’s probably for the best they remain the Palladium Pike and Orichalum Halberd.
Re-Logic's renamed at least a couple things so they make more sense, such as Orb of Light becoming Shadow Orb in 1.2, and very recently Venom becoming Acid Venom in 1.4.1.

Re-Logic's renamed at least a couple things so they make more sense, such as Orb of Light becoming Shadow Orb in 1.2, and very recently Venom becoming Acid Venom in 1.4.1.
No kidding? Well that changes my argument. I guess we’ll see what Re-Logic does now.

Back
Top Bottom