Xbox 360 Palm Trees wont grow?

JordanB500

Terrarian
So as the title suggests i am having trouble getting palm trees to grow are there any requirements for growing palm trees or is there a bug preventing this? any feedback would be helpful

Should be fixed when Xbox users get the rest of the 1.2.4 update :) see below link for all the bug fixes

Hello Terrarians!
*Note* This list contains bugs that have been addressed, not the fix/change. For example, "Acorns will not grow on sand when planted" is the bug, so Acorns will now grow on sand, since it has been fixed
  • Acorns will not grow on sand when planted

Source:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wii-u-digital-launch-and-console-update.44858/

Last edited:
does that mean that palm wood is in the game but unobtainable?

It's obtainable just not renewable at the moment, unless you create multiple world's to get the palm wood from the beach

Looks really nice graphically, made a little house out of it and the furniture for my Angler a couple of days ago

so you mean new worlds will spawn palm trees?

Edit: i can confirm that palm trees grow on new worlds i wanted to know because i wanted to replicate this
047512.jpg

Last edited:
also just curious but those things in the picture under the platforms what are they?

The palm furniture is under the right platforms

The left looks like living wood but can't be 100% sure

That's what I love about Terraria, no matter what your knowledge level, something new always pops up to make you go "hmm that looks nice I haven't used that yet"

:)

The Wooden "Beams" is plain wood under the platforms on the left, specifically wood fences stacked 1x1 on top of each other as seen in my screen shot next to my character, it was bugging me not knowing what they'd used so just jumped in game and messed around :)

y3mASMFP_iv3ryeckscCmiTf4Symv3FSbKyH2YrWF9a2C88KgxdeEifY_WSPAfmhFC0ncKa8cY1aHcqYqeZSHRI6CVIGaTfxtWWi4FdtWiLUfJPqnw1tSeklVGw4su7hIN4nl2LClMkl3DtCgcIElFsjw

Had a go at doing the same, still a W.I.P, how's your coming along @JordanB500

A couple of things annoying me, the hanging lanterns have a different texture to those in the picture from 505 also the left side platforms link to the palm block instead of passing through, not sure if they're bugs or what not, added my own touch with the wooden fences tho :)

y3mQwkAO6yIiWJcE04AmaMkaBBJm8rukN_L_IuCobpjhqOD0NsXTjsSWCP_7p5kLnGUxK25De-EIF0NjQMnTPOCPiLqEfg5mecZ7umY2_kJX1toI1HaOvzvGgmHtgsFCpFflktag59ILSM-aaeSwq5jVA

just curious what is that yellow stuff from the picture thats on the roof?

also im having trouble placing the glass without ruining the wall

Last edited:
just curious what is that yellow stuff from the picture thats on the roof?

also im having trouble placing the glass without ruining the wall
The block on top of the roof is hay. Change your system date to halloween, go to a merchant, buy a sickle, and then cut the grass with it

Back
Top Bottom