Pantera Plantera

seffboi

Terrarian
Ok, so basically, I've decided to make a texture pack that changes the Plantera texture into Phil Anselmo, the lead singer of metal band Pantera.

I'm not very close to being finished with this pack, but here's what I have so far:

Capture 2020-05-31 20_26_58.png
Capture 2020-05-31 20_27_01.png

There is also a Phase 2 version of the retexture, but I took this screenshot on a master mode world so I died before I could get the screenshot of the Phase 2 form.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or criticism!

<link removed by forum staff>You have been banned from Terraria Community Hub by a member of Steam Support for your post in "Terraria General Discussions": y Ban Reason: Your post has been identified as spam because it contains content that is off-topic or redundant. When posting in the Community, please ensure that your posts are both constructive and unique. While this ban is active, you will not be able to post or comment in the Terraria Community Hub or upload new content to this community hub. If you believe this ban was issued by mistake, please contact Steam Support. This ban will expire on 11 Sep @ 6:04pm. Until then, you will not be able to post in Terraria Community Hub.
@the beater of pinata, please don’t post nonsense like this. Your comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom