PaperLaur Flips In!

PaperLaur

Spazmatism
Howdy everybody! Just a new face who decided to pop in here and see what was happening ^_^

Name's Laura, but I go by Laur almost all the time on teh interwebz. I recently turned 19 and am currently college freshmeat studying communication (though will probably be taking some time off to figure out what the heck I'm doing with my life). Reasonably new to Terraria, but fell in love with it straight away and am currently obsessed. Not good for my college procrastination tendencies.

Let's see...I'm a would-be musician who spends all the time she isn't doing (or probably should be doing) something else singing, and I'd like to learn to compose. I also do a lot of creative writing and am hugely into roleplaying (I've done forum-based before, but my current hub is Tumblr). When I'm not doing either of those things, I may be working on my Let's Play channel on Youtube found here (sadly no Terraria stuff up yet as I'm trying to find my niche, hopefully someday once I actually manage to finish something I start). Or I may be trying and failing to teach myself to draw. Or goofing off on the computer or Skype. Depends.

I'm a huge Disnerd and animation fan in general (though what's funny is that my favorite Disney films tend to be the ones that aren't considered "real" Disney--I'm as big a fan of Aladdin as any, don't get me wrong, but please PLEASE give me some Treasure Planet or Atlantis). Also a Nintendophile all the way, owns a Wii U and is trying to hunt down a 3DS. Favorite video game is Super Paper Mario (though I love the Paper Mario series in general, clearly), with other faves including other Mario games and some Kirby titles, Undertale, Minecraft, and Shovel Knight, among others.

Gravity Falls is my favorite TV show and yet I still can't bring myself to watch the finale. I'm going to cry. I can confirm this now.

Not sure what else to say other than that I'm talkative but sometimes nervous about approaching people. Like a small insect, I am far more scared of you than you are of me.

Also I tend to talk too much. For example, in this thread. Whoopsie.

Welcome to the forums! That's a very spontaneous introduction, I must say. I think you'll be right at home here!

Welcome aboard! Great to see new fans of the game sign up and especially if they are also fans of Gravity Falls! Can't recommend that show enough, I love it and I also put off watching the finale as I was sad to see it end. But I finally watched it, and yes, you will most likely cry. It was fantastic til the end and it will be missed!

Aaaaaaanyways, have fun and enjoy your stay :)

Back
Top Bottom