PC PARADOX 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpinator-9000🪓

The Destroyer
I think i found a paradox. Ok so more wait = more items = better update = more wait

but than while their adding new ideas, they get new ones which means more wait = more items = better update = more wait.
The cycle countinues, so that means 1.3's release date is never? I mean if they run out of ideas, that makes the GREATEST UPDATE KNOWN TO MANKIND but what if they dont, which = more wait time = more stuff = MORE DIEAS = Cycle

They aren't going to spend that long adding in fan-made ideas though.
i mean their ideas. Because originally The only lunar items were gonna be with 1.2 and it was Lunar boss, SDMG, and Gravity Glove. They didn't release them because the deadlines. That means without 1.2's deadline, 1.3 would not exist.

The devs will only accept the ideas they feel are the most aligned with their own views anyway. The ones they don't agree with, or can't take on board won't make it into the game, no matter how good. So no, it won't be an infinite cycle because they will stop when they feel it is right to stop.

The devs will only accept the ideas they feel are the most aligned with their own views anyway. The ones they don't agree with, or can't take on board won't make it into the game, no matter how good. So no, it won't be an infinite cycle because they will stop when they feel it is right to stop.
cool, just an idea i had :D

One moment, I need to go find the logical fallacy chart to remind myself of the proper name of this.

I think that this is a form of a self-perpetuating slippery slope.

Alternatively, troll logic.

The number of their ideas is limited. They'd run out of implementable ideas before autumn, that's for sure. And there's a ton of factors that make implementable ideas list not too big to take forever to add.

Or Lunar was one thing....1.3 was another.....and they just are now one thing all together. Just a possibility to consider.

Also, like someone else said, that is called feature creep - and the team is cognizant of that dynamic and avoiding tipping over that line.

Or Lunar was one thing....1.3 was another.....and they just are now one thing all together. Just a possibility to consider.

Also, like someone else said, that is called feature creep - and the team is cognizant of that dynamic and avoiding tipping over that line.

pls loki.
you may be a god but you still could say my name. it was me

xD

Even if this does Seem to happen does not mean it will. its either they eventually release it or they end up being destroyed by the dragon apocolypse causing some humans to go insane

I think i found a paradox. Ok so more wait = more items = better update = more wait

but than while their adding new ideas, they get new ones which means more wait = more items = better update = more wait.
The cycle countinues, so that means 1.3's release date is never? I mean if they run out of ideas, that makes the GREATEST UPDATE KNOWN TO MANKIND but what if they dont, which = more wait time = more stuff = MORE DIEAS = Cycle
i didnt think about that jesus, thats why its taking so :red:ing long x.x

I think I found a paradox. Ok, so more wait = more items = better update = more wait.

But than while their adding new ideas, they get new ones which means more wait = more items = better update = more wait.
The cycle countinues, so that means 1.3's release date is never? I mean, if they run out of ideas, that makes the GREATEST UPDATE KNOWN TO MANKIND but what if they dont, which = more wait time = more stuff = MORE DIEAS = Cycle
Just a few grammar errors here and there… :dryadtongue:
IM THE GRAMMAR POLICE, HANDS IN THE AIR

I don't think enough good ideas are gonna come out fast enough for this to happen. :dryadtongue: (no offense)

╚(•⌂•)╝

Wait, you have incorrect grammar in this quote. What kind of a grammar police officer makes grammar mistakes? :dryadwhat:
The majority because most are just children who want to troll and feel cool. Same kids who get c's and lower in school but still think their intelligent just a different kind...

(also no idgaf about english grammar only my cyrillic) english is quite unsavory imo
images

╚(•⌂•)╝

Wait, you have incorrect grammar in this quote. What kind of a grammar police officer makes grammar mistakes? :dryadwhat:
Apostrophe, no... D:

The majority because most are just children who want to troll and feel cool. Same kids who get c's and lower in school but still think their intelligent just a different kind...

(also no idgaf about english grammar only my cyrillic) english is quite unsavory imo
images

It's a joke, you're supposed to laugh. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom