Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I have some suggestions

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • WOWZA

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Talus

The Destroyer
Hello fellow terrarians, I have finally managed to get my mod presentable... and here it is!

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.25.41 AM.png

This mysterious ore can only be mined with a death bringer pickaxe or higher, with it, you can craft a new summon, armor, and weapons.
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.28.10 AM.png

Poseidon, the angry water spirit, can only be summoned when you kill his minions. when he dies, tridents of his new aquatic ore spawn around the world!
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.36.48 AM.png

and many more weapons.
After you defeated queen bee last time, she became stronger and has now harnessed the power of the desert!
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.45.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.51.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.01.39 PM.png

The crimson spear, creates immobile, life stealing, vampire knives in a circle around the victim. if a mob hits one, you steal their life!
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.03.55 PM.png

The bat basher! you are stuck in a dark cave with 20 gold, being ripped apart by a nearly invisible foe... Never fear, the bat basher is here!, you can now defend yourself against the unhittable monsters!
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.02.47 PM.png

The marble bow transforms normal arrows into marble arrows, a rare drop in the marble caves...
Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.04.37 PM.png

The NEW amethyst staff, did you ever want to see a different staff other than the "shoot one and done" staffs. well the amethyst staff is here to help, crafted with pearl wood and amethyst, this staff can do wonders in early hardmode!

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.41.46 AM.png

have you ever farmed out the pirate invasion waiting for one of the rare drops, in this mod, the Flying Dutchman is a REAL boss, dropping one or two of the rare items per defeat.
When you spawn, you are in a large welcoming house with two npc huts, and a bag on the table with basic starter gear. But if you dislike this feature, it can be toggled on or off with the crafting tables or not and with the starter bag or not!
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.04.43 PM.png
@CantWontDo
@Shattered_sun
@Mr Ribbon Eel
thank you for you're help in the creation of this mod!

Last edited:
A lot of items are similar to things i've seen in other mods. The "tridents of ore" are cool and all but might spawn a little too much. I didn't try the mechanical queen bee yet. The aquatic stuff is okay. You should probably resprite poseidon, i was a terrible spriter back then.

I liked the idea and I will put your mod in my list to download right now. But, unfortunately, I will just be able to play with mods when tModLoader gets updated to the 1.4 era.

I am going to be working on the LAB, if you create a new world with this mod(other than a starter house that you need to enable in config) you will see a small basic structure of neon blue tiles.

I am going to be working on the LAB, if you create a new world with this mod(other than a starter house that you need to enable in config) you will see a small basic structure of neon blue tiles.
Hmmm, interesting, can you show me some spoiler? Like, some image or tell me if it will be located at the surface layer or below.

NEW ADDDITION:
the starter house
can be enabled and disabled with config
can remove crafting stations in house in config
can remove starter bag in config
TIME IT TOOK: 5 hours(im still learning how to do structures)
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.04.43 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom