Votes: 9 26.5%
  • meh

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I have some suggestions

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • WOWZA

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
*coughs* Hello, could I know who are you to be asking him to remove something from his great mod?
steviegt6 is not being rude or anything. Someone gave ELIASFRANK stolen sprites and unless he wants to ruin the reputation of the mod for stealing sprites he should remove those weapons or make his own sprites.

BUT I NEED REPLACEMENT SPRITES
Yes, you need.
thank you
You are welcome, and, at least at this moment YOU are right and you have no reason to delete thse sprites.
steviegt6 is not being rude or anything. Someone gave ELIASFRANK stolen sprites and unless he wants to ruin the reputation of the mod for stealing sprites he should remove those weapons or make his own sprites.
I didn't say he/she is being rude, but I would like to know why would ELIASFRANK have to delete/remove his sprites.
And I'm not thinking someone could give him stolen sprites, but if this is true, then let the sprites owner get its rights!
I agree, but am confused...
I know, buddy, just calm down and let me care of this situation. I will protect you.
Who gave you sprites? Maybe you can get them to explain.
This would be good. Just lets wait.

*coughs* Hello, could I know who are you to be asking him to remove something from his great mod?
I am a friend and associate of Doodle, the maker of several sprites being used in this mod without Doodle's permission.

Edit because the forums suck:
I don't think it is possible to add a fourth liquid. The devs said something about the limitations of the engine. You could make water inflict a debuff or something when in a certain biome though.
@CantWontDo, adding a fourth liquid with its own mechanics is entirely possible, just not through normal means. It requires the usage of numerous IL edits, reflection, etc.
No mod has created a custom liquid in tML aside from some random stuff @Dradonhunter11 has worked on.

Is Doodle on the forums?
@Scratch Lunin, unfortunately no. He had an account, but he can't access it. Trying to get him on here again right now.

Second edit with more info:
10f2f79e221340a24785ca905e284c04.png

Last edited:
I am a friend and associate of Doodle, the maker of several sprites being used in this mod without Doodle's permission.

Edit because the forums suck:

@CantWontDo, adding a fourth liquid with its own mechanics is entirely possible, just not through normal means. It requires the usage of numerous IL edits, reflection, etc.
No mod has created a custom liquid in tML aside from some random stuff @Dradonhunter11 has worked on.

@Scratch Lunin, unfortunately no. He had an account, but he can't access it. Trying to get him on here again right now.

Second edit with more info:
10f2f79e221340a24785ca905e284c04.png
Well, then if Doodle said he wants his sprites deleted/removed from this mod, there will be no other way than doing it, I think. (Sorry ELIASFRANK, I can't protect you from this, this is a crime)
Or maybe ELIASFRANK can negotiate with Doodle and they can reach an agreement, so that he can use Doodle's sprites. (I hope it happens)

No major mod has added a new liquid yet, except maybe mod of redemption in the abandoned lab. I do not think a beginner modder like me or ELIASFRANK could even think of making a fourth liquid.
*cough*
1615046295468.png
*cough*

Also, MoR "custom" liquid is just green water with special effect, if you try to pick it up, it's gonna be water.
No, there is already an empty slot to make a new 4th liquid in Terraria, exactly like the slot that was occupied in the 1.4 version in paints. There was an empty slot for paints to create a new paint and the Devs made the Bright paint.
That empty slot cannot be used that easily, I don't recommend using it, it's bad. Unless you wanna deal with bitshifting and potentially break the entirety of the liquid system.

*cough* View attachment 311127 *cough*

Also, MoR "custom" liquid is just green water with special effect, if you try to pick it up, it's gonna be water.

That empty slot cannot be used that easily, I don't recommend using it, it's bad. Unless you wanna deal with bitshifting and potentially break the entirety of the liquid system.
Could you explain to me what is MoR? I'm layman on this topic.
And about the empty slot: How do you know if it is or not difficult? Are you a modder or something?

Could you explain to me what is MoR? I'm layman on this topic.
And about the empty slot: How do you know if it is or not difficult? Are you a modder or something?
Dradon is one of the two main guys behind 64bit, and he's been in the modding scene for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom