Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this update is just 0.0.0.3 update behind PC.
I hope that the mobile will also join the fun and also i am from Indonesia so it will say i write this at 10 P.M for westerns.(Probably I will get a late response)
Are Xbox one and PlayStation ever going to get mods to play with, it would be great to play mods on console
Microsoft and Sony said they will not let to give mods but nintendo idk and I am sorry to tell that

Someone has already said this but will this fix the overlay In the screen when the hotbar, heath, Mana, and controller are cut off the screen with certain tv's

Greetings Terrarians!

At long last, we have reached the day that once seemed impossible - Terraria on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will receive the 1.3.5 update today, bringing console Terraria up to parity with the live PC version of the game! Terraria 1.3.5 brings a handful of new furniture items, a couple of really cool developer armor sets, and the long-anticipated UI size slider. As usual, the team has tried to roll in a round of bug fixes into the update. So, without further ado, here is the Terraria 1.3.5 for Console changelog!

As for what is next? The console team is planning to look into a few quality of life features we have had in mind for a while, along with any further needed bugfixing from this or prior updates. So stay tuned for that!

Before anyone asks, no this does not mean that PC and Console can now crossplay - as most of you are aware, there are a ton of other hurdles beyond just "same content" that would need to be cleared to make that possible, to put it mildly. We never say never, but this is something we will have to revisit in a post-Journey's End era... and we cannot promise that this will ever be possible. However, it is something we will explore when the time comes.

index.php

Terraria XB1/PS4 1.3.5 Build Notes - Parity Update
NEW CONTENT
  • Added Leinfors' and Arkhayla's developer armor sets​
  • Added Crystal Furniture​
  • Added several items to fully flesh out various Furniture sets​
  • Added several more platform types​
  • Added Golden Chest and Trapped Golden Chest variant​

NEW FEATURES
  • Improved visuals of many different things​
  • Added "James" as a name that could be given to the Clothier NPC as a nod to the famous Terraria Youtuber, ChippyGaming (James)​
  • New error messages for invalid housing​
  • NPCs who are manually assigned to a room will have their successor attempt to move in when the original is killed​
  • Dungeons in newly generated worlds now contain new furniture​
  • Added most of the main menu's settings to the in-game settings menu​
  • Added UI Size Slider to the Settings Menu (results shown in sample images below)​

BUG FIXES
  • Title crashes when 4th split-screen is invoked
  • Title crashes for host on client joining the session
  • Trapped Crystal Chest has wrong "hover over" image
  • Title crashes upon adding split screen after modifying the zoom level
  • All "Hover Over" text has blue background boxes
  • Mini map is still present in-game and is graphically corrupt after disabling the map settings from main-menu
  • Order of Recipes for 1.3.5 items in Crafting Guide is not accurate
  • Graphical lines are displayed under the dropped copper coin
  • Tavernkeep npc quotes for selecting Eternia Crystal fails to appear in the order
  • Damage count is not displayed for the secondary player in the split screen session
  • Actuator design in the preview is inappropriate
  • Unable to trigger the second ability of certain staffs in build mode
  • Title crashes while exploring the bottom of the world using any wiring items
  • Informational stats are getting overlapped on Minimap after exiting a split-screen player from the session
  • Defender's forge closes instantly when interacted from below.
  • Trapped chests preview is displayed as normal chests in NPC shop inventory
  • Clothes art gets corrupted on re-entering the session after re-launch and changing the armor when strange dye is applied
  • FPS drop is observed while increasing or decreasing the UI scale while in-game
  • Title crashes on exiting any session
  • UI elements doesn't fit into the screen when the UI scale is set to its max percentage.
  • Zoom slider does not update dynamically
  • Grand Design will not lay wires or actuators over sloped blocks
  • Title crashes on signing out the profile and selecting the character immediately on character selection screen
  • 'The old one's army has been defeated' text is not localized in respective FIGS languages for client
  • Old Ones Army Event music cuts in and out when too many sound effects are playing at once
  • User is able to access the radial hot bar while in ghost
  • Guide Crafting slot is misaligned on interacting with guide NPC
  • World gets corrupted after signing out the profile being in a multiplayer session
  • Items description text overlaps on the crafting recipes preview screen in Splitscreen
  • User is unable to mute other players except himself via player list
But no keyboard and mouse features on the Xbox one? :(

Fixed Many BugsThey said...
There is a new glitch on PS4 where all painted blocks are transparent, I do not know if this is intentional but I do know it has ruined many worlds of many gamers.
Please could you fix this or change it as soon as you have time?
4F34C897-D58D-4A4D-AF5F-FA9BF2646F91.jpeg

There is a new glitch on PS4 where all painted blocks are transparent, I do not know if this is intentional but I do know it has ruined many worlds of many gamers.
Please could you fix this or change it as soon as you have time?View attachment 252627
Not sure what you mean there, your screenshot clearly shows painted blocks working fine?

Not sure what you mean there, your screenshot clearly shows painted blocks working fine?

I know what he's talking about, just sent in a bug report. It's making certain random blocks in worlds made before 1.3.5 appear either differently, like painted copper plated blocks turned into marble blocks OR solid blocks are now translucent, like having waterfall walls behind a solid wall of any bricks will have the waterfall animations be visible through the bricks. Also, there's these new "areas" of pitch black fog that act like "darkness" areas on the player's screen. The closer you get to it, it vanishes, but it comes back when you walk away. I will post pics later, hopefully they can fix it because they really reduced the load times, which is something I've been waiting for.

Look at the house in the screenshot on the bottom-right, you can see the edges of the background wall through the painted blocks.

Please could you fix this or change it as soon as you have time?View attachment 252627
There’s a bug that paint makes some walls translucent and it messes with builders please fix. I will post a picture of the problem as soon as I can
I know what he's talking about, just sent in a bug report. It's making certain random blocks in worlds made before 1.3.5 appear either differently, like painted copper plated blocks turned into marble blocks OR solid blocks are now translucent, like having waterfall walls behind a solid wall of any bricks will have the waterfall animations be visible through the bricks. Also, there's these new "areas" of pitch black fog that act like "darkness" areas on the player's screen. The closer you get to it, it vanishes, but it comes back when you walk away. I will post pics later, hopefully they can fix it because they really reduced the load times, which is something I've been waiting for.
Look at the house in the screenshot on the bottom-right, you can see the edges of the background wall through the painted blocks.
@iStealthE @TinySocks456 @LapLasagna @Cirom - if you haven't already I suggest that you send the info you have regarding the paint issues you're experiencing after the update straight to Pipeworks, the console developers, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Include as many details as you can as well as screenshots to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom