• Dark & spooky

• underground bunker/mines

• Other (leave your opinions below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Parsnip

King Slime

Welcome To
prebuild_banner.png

a World created by me for you, the players.

What is it?
This world consists of a bunch of pre-built things, from sceneries to buildings that you the community can bring into your own world
though it will start off small, i will slowly expand the world with new builds, different styles and themes.

Capture 2020-02-08 10_29_10.png

Some of the things you can expect to find in the world

How To Use it?
So the download link im using to make things simple and safe is from curseforge which will allow me to update and keep track of the downloads,
after downloading the world simple put the file in your worlds folder which can be located at:

C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds
or
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds

Once you added the world to your game, you can go ahead and check it out, if you like the things you see and want something for your own world
you will need a mod to copy and paste the builds, in my case i use the mod "Cheat Sheet" but feel free to use whatever mod you want once
you copy the things you want simply hop into your world and place them.

For more information Check out the video below:

Want to support this challenge?
Feel free to use the banner below in your signature to give this project exposure!

Support_prebuilds_Banner.gif
Code:
[Url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/parsnips-pre-builds.85894/][Img]https://i.imgur.com/r2DLbhv.gif [/img][/url]

Last edited:
Upcoming Evil Theme

So while waiting for more votes i started to work on some evil themed builds, here's a quick spoiler:

Capture 2020-02-09 08_31_33.png

Skull cave entrance

More spoilers down Below:

Capture 2020-02-10 21_58_04.png

Capture 2020-02-10 21_59_09.png

Capture 2020-02-09 08_31_54.png

As always guys if you have any ideas or suggestions let me know.

Support_prebuilds_Banner.gif

Update: also made a cute little support banner
that's in the bottom of the first post
:

Last edited:

Welcome To
View attachment 235455
a World created by me for you, the players.

What is it?
This world consists of a bunch of pre-built things, from sceneries to buildings that you the community can bring into your own world
though it will start off small, i will slowly expand the world with new builds, different styles and themes.

View attachment 235456
Some of the things you can expect to find in the world

How To Use it?
So the download link im using to make things simple and safe is from curseforge which will allow me to update and keep track of the downloads,
after downloading the world simple put the file in your worlds folder which can be located at:

C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds
or
C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds

Once you added the world to your game, you can go ahead and check it out, if you like the things you see and want something for your own world
you will need a mod to copy and paste the builds, in my case i use the mod "Cheat Sheet" but feel free to use whatever mod you want once
you copy the things you want simply hop into your world and place them.

For more information Check out the video below:

Want to support this challenge?
Feel free to use the banner below in your signature to give this project exposure!

View attachment 235905
Code:
[Url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/parsnips-pre-builds.85894/][Img]https://i.imgur.com/r2DLbhv.gif [/img][/url]

Does this work with terraria 1.4 update?
Also would love to see Asian themed shops/builds.
Is there anyway you could/have done tutorials on your builds? I keep looking for them but haven’t been able to find any that don’t speed build/walk through the actual build process.

Does this work with terraria 1.4 update?
Also would love to see Asian themed shops/builds.
Is there anyway you could/have done tutorials on your builds? I keep looking for them but haven’t been able to find any that don’t speed build/walk through the actual build process.
i don't see why it wouldn't, lol

1.4 didn't change the way wld files work and its not like any blocks were removed

Back
Top Bottom