Votes: 68 88.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yes again

Votes: 50 64.9%

• Total voters
Hmm, this might be a bit much, but what about a very, very rare "nuke" firework that does weak damage to all enemies on the screen? Perhaps a Mushroom Cloud for the sprite. It won't do much, but it would be enough to help clear out a bunch of trash mobs.

Hey, I Found This On Your Signature, And I Got To Say, It's Amazing! `:D
Can I Make The Sparkler Sprite? `:p

If you want to, then sure! :D

Ok. :D
Wow, You Responded RIGHT When I Uploaded:
zT6578l.png
`:happy:
I Made It Rainbow Since, Y'know, Random Colors Of Sparklers Fly Out.

So its basicly crystal storm with special powers? Sign me onto the support list :D

Pulse firework: Pierces 3 times. Can you guess the name inspiration?

Btw, I think the teal firework should be buffed to give off frozen instead of chilled, considering it's a rare firework. Also, may I suggest a new rare firework? The violet (to be specific, lavender) firework. It inflicts shadow flame. Plus a grey firework that inflicts weakness.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442058314,1442058293][/DOUBLEPOST]
No not at all. Neither does my name.
I didn't actually notice that.

I think a cross between the two (version two with rainbow stick) fits well.
Z6EmPrO.png
`;)
Also, I'd Like To Suggest A New Color If You'd Let Me (I Checked The Fireworks A Minute Ago And ALREADY Forgot The Colors)
How About A Maroon One That Inflicts "Bleed"?
I'm Tempted To Make Firework Sprites Now.
`:confused:

Last edited:
must not touch sparkly.... OW it BUUUURRRRNNNNSSS

Anyways I like this idea I like sparkles i like the party girl SUPPORT

Dark olive green firework: Causes Stinky debuff, not too sure what else to say about that one. Fuchsia pink firework: Causes In Love buff. Like before, not too sure what else to say. Aesthetics.

Adding extra damage. Now THAT'S how to add to aesthetics! Also, just realised that my first suggestion was also for an olive-green firework. That's not why I chose dark olive green though.

How about...
A rare black homing firework, a nanite firework (inflicts confusion) and a super special rare rainbow firework that behaves like a meowmere just.. ya know.. not super deadly. It would give of bursts of confetti with each ricochet before exploding in a normal blast radius with rainbow sparks.

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom