THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that changelog answers my question. Absolutely amazing, thank you so much!

edit: Oh jeez, editing happiness and then asking them about it gives custom dialogue that all mentions TT2. LOL! That';s awesome! It kind of gives off a.... weird cult-like vibe. "I'm so happy thanks to Terraria Tweaker 2. Have you heard of it yet? It's so cool." >.> It's still cool though. :D

edit 2: Darn, I still have to kill Plantera for the biome chests. RIP lol. Still though, thank you so much for this. Pylons now actually work like a worthwhile network!

Well, so much for their sh*tty little punishment systems I guess. Thank you again, TiberiumFusion!

Last edited:
Hello, I use the steam version in 1366x768, when I start the program, the upper part of it goes out of the screen, the program can not be moved and closed, help pls Problem.jpg

Hello, I use the steam version in 1366x768, when I start the program, the upper part of it goes out of the screen, the program can not be moved and closed, help plsView attachment 275124
Hold your Shift key then Right-Click TT2's icon in the taskbar, then select "Move" from the submenu that pops up. This is a Windows feature, and works with any program. : )

Source: I just googled your issue ;p

Very cool! The quality and quickness of your work continues to amaze. Thanks so much for spending your time on this awesome tool! : )

Along the lines of making NPCs less finicky, would reducing their minimum house size requirement be a doable thing?
I know there are some clever tricks people use to get them into seemingly-smaller houses, but it'd be nice not to have to jump through those hoops if possible. If all they needed was a 3x3 space, that'd open up a bunch of neat build options, while keeping them where they're wanted.

This new pylon behaviour, man. This is how it should have been, just basically a waypoint system.

I have to say, this makes the game feel like how a proper sendoff should have been. Player friendly, useful and just fun. Instead what we got was a heavy handed kick in the :red: with fossils that break, a pylon teleportation system disguised as something useful when it's really just to force you to build across your map because they think you should, and the God awful luck system tied entirely to what torches you use where. No I don't care that they removed it, it was only after a ton of backlash (and Red still defended it before they finally removed it!) and should never have been done in the first place. Instead of an explosive end to the development of this game, we got a limp across the finish. That's my takeaway from 1.4 now. It's fun in spite of everything they tried to do to it, basically.

I will however remember you as the guy who stepped in and gave us the 1.4 we deserved. Thank you once again!

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to say, thanks for this tool, it's a great utility!

A few notes on the forced Journey Mode for other worlds:
There's a couple of things that don't work as they should though, the text on item tooltips saying how many are needed to fill the Research, and the hotkey associated with the menu don't work; these haven't been solved on the FE forum's CE table, but you HAVE solved the Enemy Spawn Slider, and I'm so damn happy about that!

Also, setting the Enemy Eifficulty Slider to 1.0 (Classic) seems to set the health values for the world type as they should be (f.e. blue slimes have 411 HP on master mode), meaning you can set the enemy difficulty to half of what it should be or 3x (1785 vs 10710 for king slime), but still get the Master (or expert) stuff depending on the world you set. Nice way of making stuff harder or a bit easier without gimping your rewards.

EDIT: after testing it out with different characters, I've come to the conclusion the hotkey and tooltips are tied to the character, just like the research itself, so there should be a flag somewhere that enables them on the character file, but that goes into inventory editing... ah well.

Last edited:
DAMN what a nice update!

Another suggestion: Global unlimited flight time. So that we don't have to edit all of the wings.

Thanks again @TiberiumFusion !
Fwiw you can use the soaring insignia to do this. Unlimited Rocket Boots flight ftw.

So since you added something for NPC happiness to reveal the hidden mechanic, can you add (or is it in the works) to reveal a players current luck score? To verify torch luck and whatnot....

EDIT:

Just tested the NPC happiness reveal tweak. It worked fine in a world where everyone was mostly happy but crashed to desktop in a world where everyone is crammed together..

Last edited:
hello, the true eye of Cthulhu isn't working when I equip the suspicious looking tentacle. am I doing something wrong? because I ain't getting any minion

I have a problem:
When I create a new tweak list, none of the tweak categories appear, I rebooted my PC.
But now, when I create a new teak list, nothing appears.What do I do??
(I have the 1.4.0.4)

Ralt + N if i remember correctly
Okay, nevermind, I thought that it worked, but it didnt work quite right? ':D. I tried it on a new map.
I ran around and revealed some things. Then I clicked leftalt+N and revealed the whole map. Then I clicked RightAlt+N, but didnt get the original reveal back. It just revealed everything in the sky, everything else was black. I tried again by first unrevealing the whole map with Control+N, revealedthe map and when I tried to "unreveal" it with RightAlt+N it didnt do anything. Just lagged a bit and everything was still completely revealed.
Soo, what did I do wrong? ':D

Could please you add a tweak to change the binding of camera mode? it would be nice to be able to use F1-4 for hotkeys

Last edited:
I saw your quote on my reply. is it okay on a light pet slot? and also when I enable it and click save and then go back to the same tweak list later, it deletes the tweak. whats happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom