THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few suggestions for some added features for the following tweaks if possible.

Magic Mirror Hotkey: Give an option to make the hotkey'd warp not instantaneous and imitate the standard use of the item by disabling weapon use.

Reason: The delay is there to give a window in which warping out of danger with it still holds a risk and leaves you defenseless by preventing you from attacking back conventionally. Removing the window of delay makes the item a get out of jail free card in any scenario thrown at it, which is extremely exploitable, and implementing the delay without disabling their weapons still makes the item much safer than intended.

...... you do know all the other things TT2 can do, right? Dude, this is way at the bottom of the list of things that is exploitable, Even just in the vanilla game there are a bunch of exploits bigger than this.

Hi, I was wondering if we can have a wider variety of download links, because my computer has this rubbish web filter from the 1700's and I can't use mediafire as a result.
I'm more than sure there are other users with the same problem, if not, there will be.
If you can add the file(s) to other places such as Google Drive and MEGA, I'd be more than grateful.
of course I understand if it's too much of a hassle for you as well, of course.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey, not sure if it's been requested before, but if it hasn't, how about a hotkey for the ruler?

This would be incredibly useful in building to be able to pop on and turn off the ruler from a hotkey, especially since now everyone has it all the time anyway. It's kind of annoying to leave it on all the time.

"Maximize Terraria Window" is under the Fixing Relogic's Screwups heading in Miscellaneous, should be the fourth item down. `:happy:
You got me wrong. I am speaking about the Terraria Tweaker 2 app window, not about Terraria the game window. Cheers

I know what you said about fixing typos and the value it has versus the effort it takes, so I wanted to point out that the tooltip for Instant Teleport says " Teleport to your mouse's position using a hotkey of your chosing" when you need two O's in there.

Thanks!

My apologies if this has been asked before, but is there an easy way to edit item values en masse (without using the global tweak)?
It's quite slow to have to add a tweak for each item when you want to edit around 100 items, but not all.
For example I want to edit the MaxStack of several items, but not all (weapons and equipables specifically since stacking them breaks the modifiers,I'd like to keep those at 1).

Terrariapatcher just used a text file to edit items, making it easy to edit a large amount in little time.
Perhaps a copy tweak button for this one specifically would also be nice, so you just have to edit the item ID afterwards, making it faster at least.

Last edited:
I keep getting this error. What does this mean. Since there's no such file named that

(5th line: The service wasn't started due to a error message)

1591294583453.png

1591294682451.png

Hey, not sure if it's been requested before, but if it hasn't, how about a hotkey for the ruler?

This would be incredibly useful in building to be able to pop on and turn off the ruler from a hotkey, especially since now everyone has it all the time anyway. It's kind of annoying to leave it on all the time.

I don't mean like the mechanical ruler from the mechanic, that's super obtrusive, though that it could be a hotkey too if you feel like it.

The regular ruler since Journey's End is available at the start of the game to everyone (without even buying from the goblin first like you used to have to do).

vldxmc8.jpg

Ruler_effect_1301.png

vs
mechanical ruler
350px-Terraria-mechanicalruler.png

Last edited:
Yup, something like that. I leave the sound on the headphones and the headphones on the table because usually there is stuff around happening and I need to hear/answer/whatever, so I mostly hear a background music and sound rather than clear music. And being new to the game for now I have a bit of a problem about biomes. But google is my friend.

Good luck, and thanks for this excellent tool.

After activating this any chest that I open up and don't close stays open no matter how far away I get, this is any and all chests. And not sure if its related to this or not but I had a freeze moment upon trying to open the Trough with the hot key when I was in a dungeon that had a gold chest already open, everything else wasn't frozen but i couldn't interact with the majority of the game anymore and the mobs couldn't damage me, had to force quit.

That would be grand if you did, if you use amazon or other services that I could potentially gift you with something send me a pm.

Im new here and registered just to ask is this supposed to happen? And if it does a suggestion for a windowed mode option to the settings, I have an archaic resolution (as seen on the image) and this "short" mode seems to ironically cut off the top part
1591305966995.png

Im new here and registered just to ask is this supposed to happen? And if it does a suggestion for a windowed mode option to the settings, I have an archaic resolution (as seen on the image) and this "short" mode seems to ironically cut off the top part View attachment 276315
I have the EXACT same problem and EXACT same resolution 😂😂what a funny coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom