THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions and stuff snip

Scorched earth was already done sadly and it didn't produce any results, so it's not stray files or the like mingling with the program or what have you. Terraria's also got no problems on its end, and the last iteration of TT had Omnipatcher working perfectly up until the update, so that's just why I put the word in.

I probably should have specified that it was less the omnipatcher as a whole and moreso its editor for items. Which is on my end, so sorry for that. Thankfully Malteusa has about the same problem, so it isn't just me, thankfully.

As I'm getting bored of attempting to disable this with cheat engine... is it at all possible to add a tweak for the game to not pause in the background? Or is that controlled by something else?

Yeah, exactly that! Thanks a bunch lol! Been going mad attempting to nop the calls in Cheat Engine haha.

Last edited:
Now that the Money Trough Hotkey plays the oink sound, how about a hotkey for the void bag (probably makes sense only if you have it)?

yeah I know they're not related but I was using the money trough and I thought maybe a void bag hotkey would be useful too.

Ok, I kinda worded bad my question. Actually I want to know the practical limits of luck. Would 10 luck affect the same as 100 or 1000? Or 65535 still affects to some extent? I ask that because wiki says that the player max out their luck at 1 and there is a technical lower limit of -0.7.

Thanks!

Thanks for the hotfix, Tiberium. Glad it wasn't a big issue. I've recommended this stuff to others aplenty, so I'm just happy that I helped out.

Keep being real, dog.

Wow, how have I never seen this before? Fantastic stuff! Still fiddling around with it but after seeing what it can do with wings, I just thought of something, any chance we could edit equipment?

Hooks could have length edited, amount of hooks, special effects (like the static hook), etc for any hook.
Could also have a tweak to have any pet or light pet, multiples even if that's possible, always wanted more than one.
Might be more difficult but mount edits would be pretty nutty, imagine the slime mount flying around like the UFO. If changing the function entirely isn't possible, at least a speed edit?

A persistent builder accessories (architect gizmo pack, toolbelt and box, ancient chisel) would be great too.

Edit: Would it at all be possible to remove the inner tube graphic from the player when enabling the effect via this tool?

Last edited:
Thanks for the item duplication tweak.
I did find a funny tidbit, though. While it doesn't matter too much, the duplication goes beyond the stacksize limit.
The way Terrariapatcher handled it is just, while holding the hotkey and holding right-mouse it created another instance of that item and would count up for as long as both are held (up until the stack limit).

Your method works fine, but I found the other method a bit more practical, so if it isn't too much trouble could you tweak it just a little?

I put the expert's stats in master mode (for exclusive drops), with normal enemies it worked fine, but bosses don't have the same health as in expert mode.

And I also noticed that the "Change coin drops on death" option is not available in master mode.

Thanks again for this glorious tool, makes master mode actually interesting to play with the right tweaks. That said, I have a request/question:
Is it possible to modify the goblin's reforge cost formula? It would be great to be able to cut it down a bit.

I meant if I click "Loot All" when the piggy bank is open because I want to empty it so I can bring the stuff to my storage area it also always takes the money out so you have to put it back inside again but if it will skip the inventory soon it hopefully will help

You are on fire with the updates lately. :dryadpassionate:
Is it possible a tweak that allows ignoring item (of choice if possible) pick-up?
Example; I hate my inventory getting full of useless items, such as dirt, stone, cobweb etc. in Hardmode, and having to shift-delete them every time.
Thank you.

Bug report: I have Omnipatcher's modify maxStack for all items set to 9,999 and while it seems to work for most items stone platforms seem to have a maxStack of only 999. I don't know if anything else is effected but I would hazard a guess that if they are it's all items added in 1.4.

Bug report: I have Omnipatcher's modify maxStack for all items set to 9,999 and while it seems to work for most items stone platforms seem to have a maxStack of only 999. I don't know if anything else is effected but I would hazard a guess that if they are it's all items added in 1.4.

Appears newer items don't have individual stack values, and are instead sent to a "DefaultTo*Type*" with values deciding various other options that shouldn't get defaulted.
Tiles only have values for tileStyle and tileID, everything else is defaulted.

Last edited:
I have been exploring some of tModloaders mods and am loving Auto Trash v0.5, it adds a box beside the garbage box at the bottom right of the inventory, anything you put into that box is added to a garbage list that on pick up it auto deletes it, there is a function to convert that garbage list to be a sell list and you can modify the value, by default they have it set for 15% compared to 20% from npc's, I put mine at 10% because it accumulates quickly. Not sure if something similar could be done through a tweak.

The other mod I am loving is Fargo's Equipable Inventory which makes any accessory in your inventory active. Makes me think of all the adventuring in Diablo 2 and trying to juggle what charms to keep so I could at least pick up some treasure. Is it possible to make the inventory act as active accessory slots through a tweak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom