THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, interesting.
Personally made a switch to malwarebytes years ago because Norton often hogged a huge amount of CPU, along with some other annoyances.
Back then I looked up alternatives and malwarebytes was highly praised.
Haven't had any problems with Malwarebytes, though I don't really pay much attention to it either.

I will take that "pro tip advice" back though, as I don't know enough about it. Thanks for the heads up. :p

ttapplicators logs spams modified operand found at IL_60ac, and when i click on the window it crashes, everytime i open it

With dnSpy you can write in pure c# (throuh edit method/class) without change CIL ...
Proper buff x5 in attachment ;)

P.S. Delete all your anti malware software like Norton and etc - install freezing tools (like Shadow Defender). Freeze disc c: + make links to Documents and similar folders on another logical drive. Using this chematics about 5-7 years - all clean. This approach not require any monthly/yearly subscription on antivirus software. Also required NoScript in your browser ...

Attachments

• buff x5.png
    buff x5.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
hello i want to ask a question: my tt2 isnt working, i have made a tweak list and everything, but when i press lauch tweak list or everything needed to launch, it just says terraria.exe is unable to start and blah blah blah here is a picture please help me. p.s i tink this will make me slightly hated in this forum, but i have a suspicion(very small) that my tt2 isnt working because i have downloaded terraria for free my apologies
1593687692067.png

Not sure if these have been suggested before but I have a few QoL suggestions and requests regarding some existing tweaks in TT:

Make Social Slots Functional
  • I read the warning about how the player and world data is permanently corrupted if they save the game while having the item in the slot. It's quite a scary consequence if it slips the player's mind.
  • Is it possible to hardcode it so that said player-changing items are unable to be placed in the social slots?

Set Prefix of Held Item
  • It would be great if like TerrariaPatcher, the commands were hidden and we were also able to directly use the prefix name along with the IDs as an alternative.
    • Eg. /prefix 21, /prefix arcane, /prefix jagged

Item Spawner
  • Same feedback as previous, commands are hidden from chat if properly inputted.
  • Being able to use the item name would be very nice as well but understandably more complicated.
  • Anyway to make it so that incorrect inputs don't cause crashes?
    • Eg. the game just ignoring it and printing dirty inputs into chat with nothing happening.

Aside from these and regardless of whether or not you'll consider it, thanks a lot for making this patcher. Some of the tweaks you've created are simple but brilliant, stuff like Infinite Wormholes and an adjustable Item Pickup Range were things I never knew I wanted til I saw it. And the inventory duper with stack limits is an improvement over the one from TerrariaPatcher imo. Cheers!

Hi, i'm looking for clarification if the tweak to display NPC happiness is working correctly for me, and if so, help with understanding the 2 different numbers. In the images posted, you can see that the price modifier displays as "1.05x". And as expected, the cost to buy a Piggy Bank from the Merchant costs 1 gold 5 silver. But after the rounded price modifier, it also displays: "aka 95.2381%", which is where i'm confused. Shouldn't it display something between 102.5001% and 107.4999% (or maybe plus/minus 0.0001)?

Merchant Happiness 1.jpg
Merchant Happiness 2.jpg

Hi, i'm looking for clarification if the tweak to display NPC happiness is working correctly for me, and if so, help with understanding the 2 different numbers. In the images posted, you can see that the price modifier displays as "1.05x". And as expected, the cost to buy a Piggy Bank from the Merchant costs 1 gold 5 silver. But after the rounded price modifier, it also displays: "aka 95.2381%", which is where i'm confused. Shouldn't it display something between 102.5001% and 107.4999% (or maybe plus/minus 0.0001)?

That's for the current NPC's happiness rate, which is different from the price modifiers. This is also why the prices can't get any lower if you gotten to values above 100/115+

H m m m m . . . Since I've taken a break from my recent project to await for the update It generally frees me up to test all of the accessories/combinations(?) for myself.

Last edited:
That's for the current NPC's happiness rate, which is different from the price modifiers. This is also why the prices can't get any lower if you gotten to values above 100/115+
Oh I see. Lol, i feel dumb. It is pretty obvious but it wasn't clicking in my mind for some reason. Thanks for the response

Could you possible give a more detailed explanation on how it actually modifies the game's code. I'd like to manually change the code, but if I decomplile Terraria, it doesn't let me compile it again. Just wodering what your method is.

tiberuim, is this what you mean by make a new file in the appdata ttl folder? if it is wrong, please tell me what to do in a detailed explanation. if it is correct, tell me how do i open it with a text editor and where can i get one?then, what do i do? detailed explanation pls
1593851483660.png

do i make a file in the ttio.cfg folder or just in the terraria tweaker two folder?also what type of file do i make? a text document or something else? p.s sry for asking so many questions

I'm having this weird glitch where some items like meteorite brick and the grand plan are unusable. When this happens to an item it shows a swinging animation like a sword even if is a gun. ALso it says +2 range in the item description. Hope you can help me fix this.
Also i have some suggestions for more tweaks!
[1] Stack duping. You can dupe stacks with a keybind or something. So say you have a stack of 999 dirt. you just press a keybind and it dupes the whole thing and gives you another stack of 999.
[2] Some sort of paint tool where you have some kind of paintbrush with places like 4x4 blocks of dirt or whatever block you want and you can drag your mouse to place the blocks.
[3] Copy and paste tool (like the one in tmod or the eyedropper tool)
[4] Multiplayer npc spawning
[5] Better inventory duper (so you can dupe faster by like instead of duping it once it dupes it ten times and its way faster)
[6] Super fast block replace

Also thank you because this tool is amazing

tiberium could you tell me how that is gona help me load tt2 cus it looks like thats not gonna do anything but i havent lauched the tweak list but i still wanna know if thats really correct

I absolutely love this tool so much it has improved the quality of life ingame drastically

I do have a suggestion for a tweak:
Removing the limitations/nerfs on Statue Spawners - so everything spawned via Statue has normal drop rates, and also can be caught in Bug Nets.

I wanted to make a farm to grind for certain drops, had trouble finding the enemies but had the statue.

Thank You!

So I have been having a weird glitch happening. Sometimes my items just become unusable. For example I got an S.D.M.G and it didn't shoot. It just had a swinging animation and it said +2 range in the item description. This happens with all types of items. Like meteorite brick.
Also i have some new tweak ideas.
[1] Stack duping. Where instead of using inventory duper on a stack of 1 wood, you can copy a full stack of wood instead of taking forever duping the 1 wood.
[2] Multiplayer npc spawning
[3] Some sort of paint tool. For example you can select a block you want to place and how many. Say i choose 4x4. Wherever i drag my mouse it places a 4x4 square in a block of my choosing.
[4] Something like the eyedropper tool from tmod. This would be really helpful for building and and digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom