THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Set Item Prefix work in Terraria 1.4.0.5? If so, is there any video so that I can understand how it works, it doesn't work for me, or am I too dumb or have a problem with it, don't know for sure.

Hi, I want to ask something about "Invulnerability" Tweak. The tweak said that it will prevent the player from taking damage, but one-shot attack kill eventually will kill the player.
So I've tested with WOF, and it is the only boss that has one-hit KO on the player when the player teleport to the surface (Empress Of Light is useless against this tweak btw). And surprisingly, WOF not only couldn't do instant kill me but also not pulling me to it (in Journey mode, even using God Mode the WOF still be able to pull you)
So is there anything in Terraria that can one-shot you other than WOF? If there are none, then maybe this tweak is the combination with itself, the "Invincibility" tweak and "Buff Immunity" tweak with two of WOF debuff disable (p/s: I disable the Invincibility tweak while testing with the WOF. Also "Invincibility" tweak still make WOF pull you to it)

Last edited:
Hey, Set Item Prefix work in Terraria 1.4.0.5? If so, is there any video so that I can understand how it works, it doesn't work for me, or am I too dumb or have a problem with it, don't know for sure.
Just open inventory, left-click the item and let the mouse cursor hold it. Then open chat (press enter) and type in the command /prefix

No that is Invincibility tweak you are describing. The one I'm talking about is Invulnerability tweak. And this tweak description said you can not take damage unless it is one-shot damage like the one from the WOF when you try to teleport to the surface. I also fixed the comment so you can read that again.

I just encountered an inconsistency (/bug?) with the tweak list editor.

When you go to the editor while Terraria is running, the save button at the top is greyed out so you can't use it to save changes to the tweak list. But if you click on one of the pages in the sidebar (dashboard etc), then a popup window appears asking what to do with your changes, and the save button in this popup is not greyed out and still works to save the list.

Nothing seemed to break when I saved my list with the game running, but I can only assume that the save button in the editor is greyed out for a reason. Is saving while the game is running known to cause problems?

I have a suggestion to improve the tweak Unrestrict Social Slots. It is to add a Visible/Hidden toggle to the Social Accessory Slots.

There are plenty of accessories I'd love to store in those social slots, but I can't because then I'd have their appearance. For example, the Architect Gizmo Pack, Angler Tackle Bag, and Ankh Shield.

Thank you so much for the tweak, it has restored a feature that I was starting to wonder if I'd imagined in pre Journey's End Terraria. If only I'd known about TT2 a couple months ago!

Hey man I have been enjoying the extra functionality provided by your mod/program with Terraria 1.4 and am really glad I found it, thank you!. I'm not sure if there are even any other 1.4 mods out there, i sure couldn't find any. But I wanted to see if you think it'd be worth adding another hotkey to swab the active hotbar to one of the inventory rows or/and another to swap equipped armor with vanity slots.
Idk the effort it involves and how you feel about adding stuff that has already been done by others and may eventually be available again once compatibility with 1.4 is figured out, but thought i'd check.

Hey! So I think I found a bug. (Or something.)
TT2 says that Terraria is running, when it's not!
I also checked task manager.
I am about to restart my pc.
I will edit this if it works, or doesn't work.
I also reinstalled TT2 a moment ago. Still is the same.
I am using GoG version Terraria.
1.4.0.5 (duh)
Newest .exe's. (TT2 TTApp.)
Windows 10.
(Edit: Restarting worked. Somekind of bug happened. No idea!)

Last edited:
I recently come back to Terraria and I have a request to make. In the Terraria Patcher, there was a plugin called "Homing Bullets" which caused all projectiles to be homing towards enemies. Can you add that tweak to this program? Thanks

If not, can you tell us a way to add that in?

I recently come back to Terraria and I have a request to make. In the Terraria Patcher, there was a plugin called "Homing Bullets" which caused all projectiles to be homing towards enemies. Can you add that tweak to this program? Thanks

That would be nice. And is there a way to make it like if pvp is enabled it also will start homing? Normal uh.. Green bullets idk don't home on players.

Hey, is it possible to make so that if you spawn items using /item the spawn in inventory?
Also, could you make a option to make the "/" for commands "." instead?

You will be able to when plugin system releases. :p
Tiberium also mentioned writing a homing plugin as an example when recording how-to videos for plugins.

And well, I will also attempt to write one with my own way of doing so, entirely for the fun of it, but its a super simple way that I found when playing around with Cheat Engine.

So while mine will work (if I'm capable enough to write it), Tiberium's will no doubt be better. :p

Last edited:
hi, sorry if this got reported already but the coin drops on death tweak doesn't seem to have an option for master mode worlds.

I have a bit of a problem, everytime i open terraria whit a tweak list activated and i open a world i crashes.Does anyone knows anything about that?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom