THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you should update this:
1603435093871.png

Made another small plugin to fix an annoyance of mine. Uploading it in case someone else finds it handy.

The game looks very nice at 150% zoom, but will look fuzzy and unfocused if it's a fraction of a percent off, which is what happens when you try to set the zoom to 150% because the slider is inaccurate. You can get 150% exactly by editing the config file before launching the game, but this breaks as soon as you touch the slider.

This plugin just snaps the zoom level to 150% whenever it's within a 0.5% margin, so you can get there with the slider, because I like 150% zoom for building.

Attachments

• HalfZoomSnap.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 138
Is there anyway to get the Tweaks to apply ONLY to Journey Mode worlds? I'd like to use my Journey Mode save as the ultimate sandbox, but don't want to touch the other runs I have active at the same time.

Add Homing to Zenith? I really hate how the First Fractal Has Homing and Zenith doesn't. Of course First Fractal's homing isn't even pinpoint accurate which sucks even more. The endgame melee weapon should have homing no? :p
doesnt the Zenith already home in on enemies within a 20 tile radius around your cursor? If you use the zenith while point at yourself, it attacks enemies that come into range.

Is there anyway to get the Tweaks to apply ONLY to Journey Mode worlds? I'd like to use my Journey Mode save as the ultimate sandbox, but don't want to touch the other runs I have active at the same time.
I don't think so. But you can create a separate tweak list that you use for when playing your Journey world, and either create a 2nd tweak list for your other worlds, or just start Terraria without TT2. I have 2 tweak lists, 1 for my Creative mode/Journey world, and another for normal play, which just has things like hotkeys and extra info on HUD. Thing is, you have to exit Terraria and re-launch in order to change which tweak list is applied.

But this is really the beauty of this mod/program. It only "injects" (i think that's the right term) the mods into Terraria upon launch, and removes them when exiting. Running Terraria without TT2 (i.e., through Steam, etc.) will run without any tweaks and will be Vanilla.

I don't think so. But you can create a separate tweak list that you use for when playing your Journey world, and either create a 2nd tweak list for your other worlds, or just start Terraria without TT2. I have 2 tweak lists, 1 for my Creative mode/Journey world, and another for normal play, which just has things like hotkeys and extra info on HUD. Thing is, you have to exit Terraria and re-launch in order to change which tweak list is applied.

But this is really the beauty of this mod/program. It only "injects" (i think that's the right term) the mods into Terraria upon launch, and removes them when exiting. Running Terraria without TT2 (i.e., through Steam, etc.) will run without any tweaks and will be Vanilla.

Thanks for the Clarification! I'll see what I need to do to set it up if need be.

Warning message
Im trying to use with tmodloader
im using:
Nullify rod of dicord debuff
Fullbright

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzz.PNG
    zzzzzzzzz.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 105
Please send help, I can't stop making plugins about zoom levels.

This one saves the zoom and opacity of the minimap and overlay map between sessions, because why should the poor game have to waste its time on preposterous things like remembering your settings?

Attachments

• SaveMapSettings.cs
    5.3 KB · Views: 93
Well as you gave uber upgrades to hellwing bow and flare gun I think its unfair that only ranged weapons have uber upgrades so could you please uber upgrade the list of my favorite weapons in the game here is th list:
death sickle
swordfish
resonance scepter
rainbow gun
staff of rost hydra
cool whip
Please add uber upgrades to these ESPECIALLY to the resonance scepter

I noticed that when you use summoners whip with the AutoReuse patch activated, it always hit twice per swing, can it be fixed somehow?
And I also have another suggestion: add Feral Claws and Titan Glove into Persistent Accessories: Combat; list.

One of the main TMod plugins I used was Autotrash and frankly I've felt lost without it. Would it be possible to add something like that into TT2?

Thank you for your continued efforts on this fantastic way to experience Terraria. Also, after reading through some of the questions on this forum, you have the patience of a saint.

I love this tool so much. I hope it gets fixed for 1.4.1 soon.

As a suggestion i would love to see the ability to remove the global buffs limit. That limit should not exist in the game since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom